paranormal activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paranormal activity

ok so ... i am actually scared to see this movie .. but it says you have to DEMAND it in your city ...

has anyone seen this movie yet or has it showing in their city??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_UxLEqd074

I wanna see it.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

That actually looks really cool.

Comment

Nice. I'm about to demand it lol.

EDIT: I just got Pensacola put on the list lol. So movies scare you Jenn?
        Last edited by Brandoncb7; 09-23-2009, 10:54 AM.

Comment

soo....who's holding on to who here.

well thats fuckin wack.... screening held in hollywood but its not shown in southern california.
          Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 09-23-2009, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
            Nice. I'm about to demand it lol.

EDIT: I just got Pensacola put on the list lol. So movies scare you Jenn?
            um .. scary movies do ... lol .. idk this one just creeps me out .. well looking at the damn trailer scared me when i saw it on tv. i paniced and changed it real fast cause i was home alone. lol

Comment

I wanna see that. I love disecting scaring movies. Lets see how scaring this one is.
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                I wanna see that. I love disecting scaring movies. Lets see how scaring this one is.
                I thought you got your emotion of being scared removed?

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by mIsS♥aCcORd_210 View Post
                  um .. scary movies do ... lol .. idk this one just creeps me out .. well looking at the damn trailer scared me when i saw it on tv. i paniced and changed it real fast cause i was home alone. lol
                  Jenn youre a "wiser" (not saying older....I did that last night and I got beer to the face)....you got scared?

Comment

looks like another attempt at a low budget movie like the original blair witch project ... i will likely watch it if it makes it to dvd just to see if there is mre to it than just the trailer hype

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92 View Post
                      looks like another attempt at a low budget movie like the original blair witch project ... i will likely watch it if it makes it to dvd just to see if there is mre to it than just the trailer hype
                      booooooo u suck!

Comment

lol dont let me kill your buzz over the movie ... i completely believe in paranormal activity i have experienced things many times in many places but that makes it harder for horror movies to really impress me or spook me ... keep me posted on whether i should see it or not lol

oh and i just showed it to the wife and she informed me that this may have been the movie that was made during a contest through syfy channel where the winners received free tickets and a trip to universal studios halloween horror nights for best horror film

Comment

I just dont understand why all they show now are scary movies. I wonder what this government intends to do with that. A lot of the new ones are pretty much real experiences that have happened. Forget the fiction, its all fact now. I dont think its right. IMO.
                          The past, is history:The future, is a mystery:The present, is a gift.
                          James 4:7
                          Submit yourself to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Comment

Originally posted by konig52r View Post
                            I wonder what this government intends to do with that.
                            umm what

Comment

lol its a conspiracy yo! ... lol ... i dont know how the government came into the topic but hey the government has its hands in everything lol

Comment

Working...
                              X