X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Guy Code

All the things that are true of men...I lauged my ass off

Guy Code

57. You have not made any mistake if you find that there are extra pieces after reassembling or assembling an object. In fact, you have just found a way to make that object more efficient.

very funny...and so true
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
      57. You have not made any mistake if you find that there are extra pieces after reassembling or assembling an object. In fact, you have just found a way to make that object more efficient.

very funny...and so true
      Yeah, that was hands down the best one of the bunch. although quite a few were funny.

"hmm.. i took out the seatbelts and put them back.. now i have a ziplock baggie full of screws and nuts, must be wothless" -- true story.

Comment

13. Before dating a buddy's ex you are required to ask his permission. If he grants it, he is however allowed to say, "man, your gonna love the way she licks your balls"

Hahahaha! I'm gonna get to use this one!
        O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

32. Never talk to another man in the bathroom unless you are on equal footing: both urinating, both waiting in line for all other situations an "I recognize you" nod will do just fine.
          BWAHAHAH this is the man code.
          To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

ass peril
            lol wtf

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
            where you been, is something wrong?
            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

19. Unless you have a lucrative endorsement contract, do not appear in public wearing more than one Nike swoosh.
              and it should also include a swoosh on the back window of a car or truck.
              Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
              2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
              2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

hahaha good stuff...... all very true also......-justin-

MY SH!T FOR SALE!

H23A1 (60,000 miles)
                tranny (no grinds)
                ECU
                DC header w/ heat wrap
                full exhaust with angled N1 Canister....
                $1000 obo delivered

SOLD!

Comment

Working...
                X