tas auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tas auto

Hey guys im about to order the ROH conversion kit from them but how long does it take to ship? Im in kind of need asap and not spending 80 bucks to get it.

I did my front rotors last night and had to seperate the bearings, well one side went back in fine but the other side didnt and now it growns and if i turn it really growns, also if i drove for 5 more minutes it feels like the wheel is going to fall off lol.

this is why i need it.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

I'd call them tomorrow and ask. You'd get the best answer then. I've heard good things about their shipping times, other than one member last week that said they took a while... but he ordered on a weekend, and was whining by Tuesday... I'm sure they don't process orders on Sunday!

Comment

They usually get it in the mail quickly but since your on the other side of the country from them it may take a while. Ive ordered a couple times and it took a week.
      FA1

Comment

if you're desperate, ill sell you my set of hubs for 100% mark up

ill deliver them for that price.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          I'd call them tomorrow and ask. You'd get the best answer then. I've heard good things about their shipping times, other than one member last week that said they took a while... but he ordered on a weekend, and was whining by Tuesday... I'm sure they don't process orders on Sunday!
          Hey... that was me. And i still dont have it yet. I know they dont process orders on sunday but they should on monday and it should be out the door on monday too because i placed it in advance.

Comment

Im getting ready to order my rear mount from them, The other mounts that i ordered took about a week after he got my money order.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
              Hey... that was me. And i still dont have it yet. I know they dont process orders on sunday but they should on monday and it should be out the door on monday too because i placed it in advance.
              if you ordered the bushing kit they have to make sure they have all the pieces of the kit before they ship it out. i ordered this too and it took a couple extra days because they had to get a couple of the bushing ordered in.

My Members Ride Thread
              Originally posted by deevergote
              You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

Originally posted by mcdizzle View Post
                if you ordered the bushing kit they have to make sure they have all the pieces of the kit before they ship it out. i ordered this too and it took a couple extra days because they had to get a couple of the bushing ordered in.
                I did get a price of my order in on Friday (egr plugs). I wasent complaning about not having it yet. I was mad I didn't have any tracking or any sort of update on the status of the product I bought.

Comment

i may have to do the second step up in shipping, 85 bucks =/
                  What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

hey the rotors that go with this car...is it 98-02 accord 4 cylinder? and about how much they go for? and i can still use my oem brake pads and calipers with this setup right?

cause shoot if i get the rotor seperatly at a store near by i can still pay 40 for shipping in 2 days.

let me know asap.
                    Last edited by accordztech; 09-21-2009, 01:48 AM.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

just orderd the bearing with the hub assym which actually saves a little on shipping due to weight. so i did the 2 day air which was 75 shipping...so total was like 378ish.

mroe than what i wanted to spend, but its actually cheaper if you think about it.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

anyone know what rotors these use?

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                          I did get a price of my order in on Friday (egr plugs). I wasent complaning about not having it yet. I was mad I didn't have any tracking or any sort of update on the status of the product I bought.
                          One thing I learned from ordering thru diff companies are the shippers.

You can ask to have a shipper with a tracking # send your product. Every single time I order. I always ask for UPS Shipping.

I can track that package like there's no 2morow. I ordered a new air bed. Bought it on thr 18th. Tracked it on the 21th, came on time on the 22nd.
                          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

i'm pretty sure you want to use rotors from '98 Acura CL premiums with the 2.3 engine or the '98 Accord with a 4cyl in it.

when i was looking for rotors myself i cross referenced the part numbers for EBC rotors and they were the same for both cars.

Comment

Its all up to you,they offer different shipping options,regular shipping,2day or next day.I got my door handles in 2 days (ups) for like $15 shipping
                              BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

Working...
                              X