Which era was best for music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which era was best for music

We all know the bible states the 80s is the best "God said let there be good music and there was the 80's"

So what do you think.
    70s
    5.00%
    80s(YAY WHITE SNAKE)
    20.00%
    90s
    62.50%
    Miley Cyrus
    12.50%

right!!! the 80's (IMO) was the best era of all even tho im 18 years old, my father would always listen to that music and i would enjoy till this day i still enjoy the 70's and 80's and one of my old time bands are Depeche Mode and The Doors!!!

Comment

Then White Snake was a kik ass band, the one song i enjoyed the most was "Is this Love" u got to love that song for you girlfriend!

Comment

I'm torn between the 80s and 90s.

I'm a huge metal, ska, and punk fan... and the 90s had a LOT of great stuff in those genres. I think I'll have to go with 90s for the sheer volume of awesome stuff... though the vibe of the 80s can't be beat.

Comment

I like music from all era's so i cant answer this at all.

Comment

70's and 90's. I just can't deal with a whole lot of the 80's music.

Comment

jungle love!
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

early 90's nwa,tupac,biggie

nuff said
                to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
                Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

1970s classic rock.

Comment

WHOOOO HANNAH MONTANA!!!1!!one!
                    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Late 80's to the late 90's

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
                      Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
                      My member's ride

Comment

I cant answer this.

While the 70s, 80s and 90s were all good eras, as were the 60s and even early 2000s.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I can find music from just about ANY time period that I like.

I actually listen to Bach from time to time. And some of Beethoven's work is very good. Glenn Miller has a regular spot in my collection.

Comment

Good call on the Glenn Miller, Mike.

I can dig Bach and Beethoven. Lets not forget Perry Como, Frank Sinatra and Sammie Davis.

I even like that old 40s stuff, like in that game BioShock. Good stuff.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

90s has to be my favorite. Love me some Soundgarden, Sublime, and Presidents of the U.S.A.

And I like a lot of the 80s, except for the stuff they put in movies. OH MY GOD... Just think of Hot Rod, if it was actually supposed to be awesome music.
                              MRT(vvv) --Stock CB7 Enthusiast #1--

Vouches: new_beginnings, ThrakBarts, beanzfynest617, JaK FRoSTWhiTE, 92_EX_Ninja, mak
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              i am with the dumb. i cannot brain.

Comment

Working...
                              X