No announcement yet.

How Long?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I 'completed' my car within a year of owning it.

And I'm still not satisfied.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

im probably at around 3 years. over 3k. the car right now is almost stripped. and most of my parts that i had are sold.

k24 awd build one the way, along with a bigger hks or garret turbo, and since im doing that, i have to build the motor. i still want a full coilovers i will go with tein. and i still want to do exterior and interior. so i got about another year to year and half and about 10k or more later to get where i want it to be.

im so attracted to this gen accord. my dad and mom are pissed, but hey im almost 21 and i got my life going in the right direction. with that i want a car i could mod and enjoy. and the cb7 will get me there.
      miss my turbo cb7
      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

I forgot to post about me and Susie.

I have owned Susie for about 4 years...at first...I will be honest, I was gunna keep her for a little while, and then just sell her, but the more I worked on her, the more I liked her.

but I have a another car's worth of parts for Susie, but I need some coupe Quarters like no other right now...when I get that...then I'll paint her, get her sitting right..and then start H22 huntin'. Then when I get that done, I'll be hunting anything that I can take down.

But my problem is when I get done with something, or I get something, I get bored and sell it. (Same logic goes with the whole girlfriend, but I dont sell them,

Comment

Working...
        X