TASAUTO shipping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TASAUTO shipping?

Im sure many of you people have bought from them before. Im wondering how their shipping works. I orderd a polyurethane bushing kit and EGR port plugs on sunday. Its now mid wednesday ( most likely after the shipping period of the day ) and i have no word on the shipping details. It dosent even say its been shipped yet? Is this normal or.... what should i be expecting?

I have ordered from them countless times and never had that issue. You should give them a call.
    MRT: http://www.cd5tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=5748

Comment

they probably didnt even process the order until monday. You'll get it, I've never had a problem. I ordered a patch panel on friday it was just shipped yesterday and I got it today. You'll be fine if you dont get it by saturday thn I would consider emailing them.
      -I believe in looking reality straight in the eye and denying it

Comment

I have ordered from them as well many times and the only issue I have had was it took 5days (standard ground) but then again I am in Seattle (little far)

I would call them and ask. Wouldn't hurt.
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
          I have ordered from them as well many times and the only issue I have had was it took 5days (standard ground) but then again I am in Seattle (little far)

I would call them and ask. Wouldn't hurt.
          I choose UPS ground too. Where do they ship from?

Comment

east coast.

you people need to relax, it will come.. not all places give shipping notifications.

i think this is the third thread ive seen like this

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

it'll get to you, too. don't worry. last time i ordered i got a little worried too because they didn't send a email or whatever saying it's been shipped so i called and apparently it was only like a day away from me haha

good company
              90 ACCORD EX..<-- MR thread

Comment

When i ordered my suspension restore kit, i did it over the phone. two days later i got my kit.

Just keep in mind what day you order because they don't operate on weekends or holidays. Orders placed before 1pm i'm sure also get processed and shipped PDQ.

TAS isn't like Andysautosport where they take your money and you get nothing so don't worry.

Comment

I like many other have bought parts from them in the past , the shipping has always been fast and the products have been good .
                  WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Maybe i am just having my standards too high. This is the first time i have bought online from a place other then newegg.com ( which has the best shipping ever by the way. Order sunday get your product tuesday morning )

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                      Maybe i am just having my standards too high. This is the first time i have bought online from a place other then newegg.com ( which has the best shipping ever by the way. Order sunday get your product tuesday morning )
                      Yeah you can't compare other companies to newegg when it comes to shipping.(You can order something 5day UPS ground and get it in 2-3 days everytime!)

The only car parts company that i know that can ship as fast as newegg is Summit Racing. They just don't offer a lot for imports.

Comment

Summit is ridiculous. Ordered a part Monday morning and got it Tuesday afternoon.

But yeah, just call TAS, they are pretty good over the phone if I remember correctly.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

TAS is a smaller company that Summit or NewEgg though. They don't have a huge warehouse, or multiple warehouses, and people working around the clock. If you ordered on Sunday, the order was probably processed on Monday... along with all the other orders received from Friday night until Monday morning! Monday is probably a very busy order processing day.

Comment

Never ever order on a weekend.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

It depends where you order from.

hmotorsonline, for example... they get their shipments on Mondays, and the place is a madhouse. NEVER call HMO on a Monday! Steve will tell you to go fuck yourself. (not really... )

TAs is a good company. Have no fear. As someone above said... if it goes past Saturday and you haven't gotten your stuff, call them. Mistakes DO happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X