Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a sick world we live in..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090914/...g_yale_student

My condolenses to the family of the missing student.

I hope they catch the son of a bitch. If I was her Fiancee, I would front everything I owned to find out who killed her.

Cause if this happened, I would lose it to the extreme of getting so sideways, nothing could stop me.

Comment

yeah one of the nurses pulled that story up tonight...sad man
      ____

Comment

It could have been a jealous EX..

That'd be crazy.

Comment

I'm still curious as to how they found the body, they didn't really mention it

Comment

maybe they used those cadaver dogs to sniff around?

well i'm going to let my sister read this article plus another one that i just heard about today at work. maybe it'll scare her straight.

Comment

i say they should look up the records of who entered the building. if you have to have a card to access the building, there has to be some discrepancies in the card swipes to get in. im sure theres a record SOMEWHERE on that campus to show who entered and exited the building and when.

cameras? if you have to have a card to access a building, im sure they splurged for some surveillance equipment.

Comment

Just because there are cameras dosent mean you can figure out who did it. Mind you lots of people were going out of this building. I just saw this on the news. They said they had a video of her going in the building but none of her going out ( no shit? ) The building was many floors and lots of people had to go in and out every day. And whos to say someone who didnt belong didnt go in behind someone else who never belonged.

Comment

Originally posted by apuforyou View Post
                  I'm still curious as to how they found the body, they didn't really mention it
                  Dogs and blueprints, but it took a few days for the bacteria in the body to start forming, so the dogs would get a hit on it.
                  My Honda

Comment

There were a handful of grammatical errors in that report...

Just goes to show ya; people arent always who you think they are. Trust no one. And even then, normal people have their breaking points and just snap. Instead of killing themselves, they kill others.

Creepy that im listening to "The Prayer" by Kid Cudi...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

They found her in the electrical room...and according to some reports...she was found inside a wall...

Comment

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090915/...s_yale_killing

so they finally said that the body found in the wall was of the missing girl,
                        that's terrible.

I hope they catch that sick SOB and then stuff him/her in a wall the same way the did to victim.

Comment

Dont worry. At last check, Police said they were close to finding the killer.

Blue Skies Annie.

Comment

That's good. i still say "An eye for an eye."

Comment

But I dont know, the more I think of it...I think I have felt some pain. But to imagine to be her finace and find her dead, on her wedding day and knowing that her killer is still roaming, this free earth...would be enough to destory me quite frankly.

its like walking through fire with napalm on you...the slow, deep burn.

Comment

Working...
                              X