• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

madspleen the quote in your sig lmao
    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
      Have a cb7 meet around his car and he will wake up like WTF!
      i cant stop

Comment

FUCK I just read all five pages and I really wanna know too! Hahaha

Underground.Society
        Originally posted by Deevergote
        If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

Damn this is still going on lol. Is the guy still living in his car around there?

Comment

Well I dunno, I am gunna go do a drive by ( not shooting) around and see if he is.

Comment

Damn, you guys are slow, you don't know who this is yet? I knew when I first read the description

But about Rob, he still lives in Olathe. He lent his accord to an Army buddy that needed some transportation, so currently he's just using his other vehicles. Rob's been helping me alot lately with stuff. I was just over there last friday with Tommi putting in some fogs Probably going back over there this weekend to get the wiring figured out.

Oh, and I don't really know who it is, I was just playing. Doesn't sound like any that I've seen around here, I'd check the county box when you get the chance, top left corner.
              MRT

Comment

I just read this thread.

I wanna see pics too.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

pics....now damnit

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                    Have a cb7 meet around his car and he will wake up like WTF!
                    lmao

but when you find him, just take one for the team and go up to his car and knock on the window during the day.

Comment

Comment

Poor guy, you should take him out to eat. Especially if he was/is a member.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                        -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Okay, well this morning I got the surprise...

I was riding shotgun in a truck, and I was reading the newspaper and I had the window open...So I hear this god awful hum. So I look up and over and guess what? It was our CB! So I threw the paper down, and started taking mental notes:

The county sticker either said JO or JD. The stickers are still good til sometime in 2010. Also, the Cb7tuer sticker, the "7" dips down at the top of the 7...So Id ont think Deev made the sticker.

So do we know who this guy is now that I have verfied the county? Also, he has removed the clothes pole from between the B pillars.

Comment

Johnson County? Wow. I live in that county. Hmm...I wonder who it could be.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                              Okay, well this morning I got the surprise...

I was riding shotgun in a truck, and I was reading the newspaper and I had the window open...So I hear this god awful hum. So I look up and over and guess what? It was our CB! So I threw the paper down, and started taking mental notes:

The county sticker either said JO or JD. The stickers are still good til sometime in 2010. Also, the Cb7tuer sticker, the "7" dips down at the top of the 7...So Id ont think Deev made the sticker.

So do we know who this guy is now that I have verfied the county? Also, he has removed the clothes pole from between the B pillars.
                              Why didn't you talk to him

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

JO is Johson County. Not sure about JD.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                                Originally posted by Jarrett
                                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                                X