No announcement yet.

Living out of your CB7.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is really interesting to read...you know on the KS plates they do have the county on there, its just two letters you could have easily told where he was from if you looked....thats diff....
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

i can't wait to find out who it is . . .
      are we gonna help whoever it is though ?

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
      - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

we need to find out what is going on !! he might have a job or something and just stays at the parking lot to save on expenses !

anyways... next time you see him just take the damn pic and be done with it !!

Originally posted by Devergote
        A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

I shall, but it seems that it would be kinda stupid to do that...if you had a job.

Comment

I knew someone that bought a beat up motorhome and stayed in that during his school years. It saved him a ton of money on rent plus he picked up the rig for like 2g lol.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

This thread is just like that old show, "Unsolved Mysteries".

My swap thread
              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

This thread has brought me online since it began. Either the addiction to this site is returning or this thread just has me curious where the hell this guy is from.

Comment

5 pages and still no pics...

We need Sweet Action Jackson!!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Stand by. I drove down there and he wasnt there...I think hes at another parking lot...so If I can get a time window, i am gunna go driving around the area tonight....he's gotta be wondering why there is another honda accord stalkin' him.

Comment

Status check? The two plate numbers you provided both, believe it or not, return on 2 door Accords one a 91 and the other a 93. Both from different counties in Kansas so unless you can confirm the plate or a county there is no telling which one is this car.

Comment

Lol why are you so scared to take a pic? Just do it! I'm really interested to see.

PARTING OUT MY 1990 EX COUPE!! EVERYTHING FOR SALE! CLICK HERE
                        Listen or download the first 4 songs I completed for my new upcoming album here!!
                        My member's ride

Comment

the accord mafia is afta j00...
                          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

It was a 1992 or 1993 Accord cause the bumpers and the trunk lid said so. Lets assume it is the one with the 93 accord. where is he from? name?

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                              bad news guys and girls:

I woke up really fucking late this morning. But appearantly according to the opening manager that happens to be a family friend...he said that when he came in at 4am, the accord was still there. by 4:45am, the Accord had disappeared.

But i am thinking the guy probably moved...but I am pretty sure he'll be back. Stay Tuned.
                              you took too long. take some one with ya & have them talk to the guy already

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                              X