No announcement yet.

Living out of your CB7.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am gunna go there now, and snap a picture of the CB, with my camera phone..my digi camera is busted...if he's sleepin, i'll try to get a close up of the decal. be back in about 30 minutes.

Comment

Oooh! I cant wait!

The excitment is killing me.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Yep, not me. Going a different route from the PD thing too. Been lurking just have not posted in quite a while.

Mine is a 91 sedan and cloth. I doubt I will ever sell this damn thing, too many memories.

Next time you see this car, look on the license plate in the top left corner, there is a 2"x2" white box with 2 letters in it. That is the county designation of the registered owner. That would give us a little bit of an idea what part of Kansas the car is from...

But like the other KS area Mike (greencb7inkc), I can not think of a red Kansas coupe from the site... Could always be someone that never really posted, just lurked around for the knowledge this site has to offer. Unless one of the ICT guys knows of someone with a red Kansas coupe? KC and ICT are the only areas, that I know of, where there is more then one CB on this site.

Comment

See what happens when you don't post for a while, Mike? We think you're homeless and living in your car.

If they got the decals from me, and they lived in KS when I sent them, then I'll have a record of it.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
            Rob, also had a red CB, i believe. I cant remember his name but he's into bikes now. Dont remember if it was coupe or sedan though.
            Rob (203Cree) had two sedans, both Bordeaux red and both 92's I believe. No leather in either and one went to the crusher, he still has the the other as far as I know. Have not talked to him in a while.

Comment

Dammit, he just left too. I forgot about the county badging.

Rob is the only other red CB i can think of, but im almost certain his was a sedan. If it was coupe, im almost certain he still has it.

This is really racking my brain and i just cant come up with anything.

Why would he choose AZ though

Maybe he's really from AZ and he stole the KS plates...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                I am gunna go there now, and snap a picture of the CB, with my camera phone..my digi camera is busted...if he's sleepin, i'll try to get a close up of the decal. be back in about 30 minutes.
                So if you're not back in like half an hour should we call the cops and direct them to the walmart parking lot?

And what if he's Monkey cockin' some hussie?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  See what happens when you don't post for a while, Mike? We think you're homeless and living in your car.
                  Mike (greencb7inkc) sent me a text message asking if I had sold the CB. I probably would not have seen this thread unless someone pointed it out to me. Been lurking for technical stuff, have not visited the OT in quite some time.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    Win.

Its not rob, so im at a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
                      And what if he's Monkey cockin' some hussie?

This thread just went through the roof!

Comment

If we all missed something and Rob moved to AZ, he just might pull a gun on someone knocking on his window, he was army afterall lol. Last I talked to him he had a house in Olathe and engaged to be married. His garage was a CB and Motorcycle heaven. He stripped everything off the CB that went to the crusher. Now that I think about it, Rob also had some kind of older SUV, cant think of what it was but an old SUV would make a better home then a little coupe CB any day. Don't know if this has been mentioned or not, Rob is white also. So unless he has one hell of a sunburn this is not him either.
                        Last edited by MadSpleen85; 09-13-2009, 11:03 PM.

Comment

lol at your sig MadSlpeen

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

Originally posted by KRIS05VVTi View Post
                            lol at your sig MadSlpeen
                            I could not pass up a quote like that.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
                              I could not pass up a quote like that.
                              word up it was deff. Sig Worthy

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

Yeah i know. Got to it before i did.

Comment

Working...
                                X