No announcement yet.

Living out of your CB7.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back, Good and bad news. One, i almost got T boned by some bitch in the parking lot by her bitchy driving habits..anyways.

The guy moved his car...where he had it before, there was a light...he moved it to the other corner where there was no light.

I rolled by his CB in my CB with no lights...he had the interior light on, and he was reading something...not cock monkeying some hussie. lol

But anyways, I got the plate number, and due to my far sightedness...its either 982-BIZ or 962-BIZ, Kansas State Plates.

Pretty sure these plates are legit cause he's got plates on the front and back of the car. I got pictures but you can't see jack. he also had all of his windows down, so I couldnt get a look at the decal either.

I am gunna try to get myself up really early (probably about 6am) and then go out and snap some pictures of this when the sun is coming up.

Comment

KS only needs rear plates...

Hmm...i still woulda walked over to him.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

It couldnt be Madspleen either cause this guy's coupe has the 9293 bumper on it.

Comment

Well he's got something on the front of the car where the front plate would go.

I am not going to walk up to the guy when it's dark out. too many variables that could go south faster than a fat woman jumpin off a diving board.

Comment

Well GL and definitely post pics.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Stock wheels or aftermarket? I seem to remember a member from around ICT with a Bordeaux Red CB, cant remember if it was a coupe or the year. Seems like it had black aftermarket wheels though.

If the plate has the numbers before the letters (982 BIZ) instead of BIZ 982, it is one of the newer Kansas plates. The older style Kansas plates, like mine, have 3 letters followed by 3 numbers while the newer style have 3 numbers before 3 letters. Those plates were only distributed around the last part of 2008 and first part of 2009, pre April 09 anyways. I will check with my boss in the morning and see about running those plate numbers you listed. Might be able to get something. If not, the only way we can narrow down what part of Kansas he is from is the county identifier (top left corner of the plate 2 letter abbreviation for the registered county), example being mine is "JO" for Johnson County. Either that or like Deev stated earlier, if this guy bought the CB7tuner decals from Deev he believes he will have a record of it.

Like Greencb7inkc mentioned, Kansas only requires a rear plate. Front may be a vanity plate of some sort.

Comment

Well they look like they are the 7 spoke CD5 wheels. between the time I left and the time i came back, the donut was back on the driver side front...I dunno why cause the tires looked fine..maybe he wants to prevent some jerk from jackin his rims?

But I know about the kansas plates cause I have about 600 of them on my bedroom walls (taking pictures sucks, cause its one huge flash) anyways...it had the light blue background, instead o the blue and gold background.

Comment

The only other Bordeaux's i know of in MoKan, aside from you, Mike, and Rob, are Will and he's a sedan out in STL...

Comment

post pics already.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                    1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                    2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
                      post pics already.
                      Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                      there was a light...he moved it to the other corner where there was no light.
                      I am gunna try to get myself up really early (probably about 6am) and then go out and snap some pictures of this when the sun is coming up.

Comment

Dang, if you put a dent right next to your driver side corner light...and put 3 Cd5 wheels on it, and one donut on the driver's front...

and add a leather interior...we would have the car we are talking about.

Comment

After reading im incredibly interested... Talk to the guy already.
                          -Will

Comment

Have a cb7 meet around his car and he will wake up like WTF!

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Now thatd be funny.

Kinda creepy too.

Comment

stop being a pussy.
                                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                                X