Living out of your CB7.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
    i would like to think if this guy was gunna be a cop...he wouldnt be in tucson, living out of his CB.
    I don't think he's actually in the academy or anything... just wants to be a cop, and thinks he knows everything... got in lots of arguments on here. He hasn't been around for a little while, I've realized.

Comment

madspleen85

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        madspleen85
        wow Bingo.... NOT
        madspleen85 does not have leather int.
        Last edited by MR.PHIL; 09-13-2009, 10:31 PM.

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Everything seems to match up...but the guy who i have seen living out of the accord is not white. Hes a black guy.

Comment

uhm, instead of being nosey help him get a room to stay in granted a background check first. Ive lived with out a house before, its not too bad you learn alot of things real world thing not that movie shit. I could tell you how to get your own personal housing , with electricity water free food free almost anything, a place to shower for cheap all that shit ive lived it and done by myself with out help, this guy just might know everything, granted he didnt know enough to not have a house but thats another tangent

Comment

Take a guy from KS and put him in AZ... he's gonna get pretty tan!

I wonder if it's a member, or someone that bought the car from a member.

Comment

Isn't... dammit... Mike... what's his screen name... gonna be a cop... Isn't he from kansas with a red CB?
                madspleen85
                Took you long enough...

Im afraid im gonna need to either see pics or know VERY explicit details about the car to know whether or not its his. Im almost certain he didnt sell it, so i dont think it is.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

From what I have seen in the three times that I have seen it...

Its 1993 Honda Accord EX Coupe, its got a moonroof. He also has a Leather interior in it. Its all stock. For a while, he was running around with a donut...but when i saw him, he had the other stock 5 spoke rim on it.

When I first saw him in the parking lot at work...the body of the CB was straight. However, this last time I saw it, he now has a dent in the front driver's side fender, near the corner light.

It also appears, his accord doesnt have the typical rust that our bodies are known to have, and thats what caught my eye.

Comment

Not Mike(madspleen85).

His is also a sedan...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Deev, i cant think of any KS members who have had red coupes though...

Comment

Provided the police or someone else didnt tell him to move, I am gunna settle this shit. I am gunna find out where he got the car.

Comment

He's the only red CB from the KS area that I know of (madspleen85).

If you can, get a look at the decal. Is it white, black, silver, or colored? If it's white, black, or silver, it may have come from either me or ATX. If it's colored, it's definitely from me. If you can get close, check the lines on the 7. My decals have a slight curve at the top of the 7. It follows the contour of the B next to it. ATX's decals had a straight edged 7.

Comment

Orly Deev...?

Its not Mike. He should be chiming in any minute...

Comment

Rob, also had a red CB, i believe. I cant remember his name but he's into bikes now. Dont remember if it was coupe or sedan though.

Comment

Will do.

I only noticed that he had the decal cause usually his passenger side window is open, but the decal was located, at the far, left hand corner, of the passenger side window.

It looks kinda racy. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X