Living out of your CB7.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Living out of your CB7.

I didnt know what to call this post, so I named it to the best of my skills...let me begin my story.

about 6 weeks ago, I saw this beauiful 1993 Honda Accord coupe it was factory stock red, with a tan leather interior. Noticed a guy was living in it....

Usually this is where the story stops, but for the last two weeks, he has had his cb7 parked in the far corner of the wal mart parking lot. he's been living it it still, and the pole that he has mounted between the B pillars where he hangs his clothes gave me the hint..

Anyways, point of the story, I drove past his car today, noticed that he had Kansas license plates and he has a small Cb7tuner.com sticker at the bottom of his passenger side window. I didnt say anything, but what are the odds the guy is an actual member of the site? could he have brought the car from someone? it interests me to a certain degree cause I could never imagine living in my cb7.

whutface said he was living out of his car.

Comment

damn that sucks,i would say get some pics, but that would not be the right thing to do .

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

A red, kansas coupe.....I cant think of anyone off the top of my head.

Knock on his window and ask.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I thought about the photo thing too...but then I thought " I wouldnt want pictures of me living out of my car, on the internet"

Comment

You can take pics of the car, without getting him sleeping in his undies...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
              A red, kansas coupe.....I cant think of anyone off the top of my head.

Knock on his window and ask.
              This came to my mind as well, but everytime I drive by, he's sleepin. But from what I can get from walking by, he reads a lot of books. behind his clothes, he has about 4 stacks of books....so I was thinking, finding some books that I dont use around the house, and then going over and seeing what exactly is going on.

But back to the main point: I am not sure if he has a gun or not, so i dont exactly want to scare the guy.

Comment

Gun or not, im pretty sure he wont shoot you. Brandish, he may. Kill you, highly unlikely.

Just tap lightly on the window and tell him youre sorry to bother him but you noticed not only that he has a nice accord, then mention yours as well, but that he has a cb7tuner decal and you were wondering if he's a member/ex-member or if he just bought the car.

Its up to you if you wanna ask from whom he bought it.

Id then mention how youve seen him there a few times before and noticed his books and just wanted to know if he wanted some new reading material.

Thats what id do...

Comment

you should at least try and talk to him .
                  but if you do have something to give,it'll help out a lot obviously.
                  just don't take any pictures of him or the car .

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                    Gun or not, im pretty sure he wont shoot you. Brandish, he may. Kill you, highly unlikely.

Just tap lightly on the window and tell him youre sorry to bother him but you noticed not only that he has a nice accord, then mention yours as well, but that he has a cb7tuner decal and you were wondering if he's a member/ex-member or if he just bought the car.

Its up to you if you wanna ask from whom he bought it.

Id then mention how youve seen him there a few times before and noticed his books and just wanted to know if he wanted some new reading material.

Thats what id do...
                    x2 totally do that and recorded hahahaha jk

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Ill go back tomorrow...Its dark and I dont want to freak the guy out.

But yes, I have decided, no pictures cause it could be used as reference material...But still, we all have hard times, but when youre living out of your CB, I wouldnt want that shit on the internet. You do what you have to.

But Ill take some books, and see what is exactly up. Kinda feel bad that he has been livin out of it since mid july.

Comment

Snap a pic of the car.

Isn't... dammit... Mike... what's his screen name... gonna be a cop... Isn't he from kansas with a red CB?

Comment

waiting on the Kansas ppl to chime in and see if they can shine some light on this if htey remember if that was a member !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

i would like to think if this guy was gunna be a cop...he wouldnt be in tucson, living out of his CB.

Comment

wow that's rough! take you a can of mase and go talk to the cat. you can't trust them kansas folks! (jk).your book idea is a good one. thanks peace
                              "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Working...
                              X