No announcement yet.

who here likes GUCCI MANE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like gucci. I was diggin his stuff (no homo) from "so icy" with jeezy. He is all flow and no lyrics. Sometimes that's what I rock to in the whip
    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My coupe!!!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

oh and that bart simpson chain shit was done way back in 1999 by lil flip

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
        I like gucci. I was diggin his stuff (no homo) from "so icy" with jeezy. He is all flow and no lyrics. Sometimes that's what I rock to in the whip

ya gucci is coo but jeezy is alot better his primeminster album is sick

Comment

lolrap
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

tell me his style isnt sick...

to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
            Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
              funny rap is funny rap wierd al uh afroman eminem, gucci mane is arrogant cant even pronounce words right, hes about as bad as plyes. I donr see why these people go main stream , Mystikal seriously who the fuck listened/listens to him any more? Oh and drake is booboo too, seriously drake? c'mon. . . I guess its the door soulja boy opened any inferior person can be recognized for their complete pollution of airwaves and wasteful use of aduio.
              Ur a hater dawg

Gucci isn't hurting anybody... hes got fans and shit and nobody is calling him Nas

Relax.

Plus u act like Gucci came and put a gun to radio stations & record labels. He has a huge following. Ppl like Afroman + Weird Al don't

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

wtf kinda name is Gucci Mane.

Is he the guy I go too if I want a fake ass gucci bag?
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                  wtf kinda name is Gucci Mane.

Is he the guy I go too if I want a fake ass gucci bag?
                  ...broads jock gucci cuz gucci draws gucci and my boxer briefs equipped with double g's got my gucci chain holdin on my gucci keys i'm gucci'd down all the time in the summer time, i'm gucci mane you would think that was my clothin line...

gucci's ok. he's no young jeezy. most of gucci's music is trunk music that only sounds good when blasted with a lot of bass. if you listen to the lyrics, you either laugh or cry or punch babies. it's good in strip clubs too.

Comment

pffft, thought this was about gucci clothing...not some rap...
                    ..[CB7][STAR]..
                    MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

gucci is just the same as every other ring tone wanna be. no skills, just some beat that high school kids like. He raps. if you like rap listen to him and the others. if your a hip hop head, then you would understand

edit: and jeezy is the most annoying rapper out there. i cant listen to any of his songs, his voice sucks ass, he sounds the same in every dam song
                      Last edited by LeosCB7h22; 09-21-2009, 09:32 AM.
                      Need CB7/H22/Turbo parts? i got them..check thread

Comment

Working...
                      X