Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone may not have seen this.. J32a swapped eg hatch. FAST.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
    You might revise that comment about civics being three stars. Deev just gave someone else 3 days off for it, and seeing how you already through a fit in here Im sure you would get at least 3, maybe more.
    ohh shit, im going to cry in the corner cus i cant log onto cb7tuner. wa wa wa wa. yea ok. i have a job and life, im barely have time on the forums now.
    miss my turbo cb7
    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
      lowdollar, aww-shiet, boost lee, accord sir, karmaaccord, chessboxer, straightedge even all have nice accord or accords with more power than your average civic, yet they dont quality for even a feature in a mag or get little respect from people. but your average swapped civic or teg, reaches mags and gets more respect.

ask any dsm boosted accord guy, most of them didnt spend that much money to get into 14s with a family sedan that runs high 16 or low 17s
      right. it takes more than making power to get a feature... getting features is something u set out for. the car has to be well rounded, and have all aspects covered... ill tellu right now that all of those cars could qualify with a little work.

<works for honda tuning.

this is fucking *** that this thread is gonna get locked and all i wanted to do is have an intelligent conversation.

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

lowdollar, aww-shiet, boost lee, accord sir, karmaaccord, chessboxer, straightedge even all have nice accord or accords with more power than your average civic, yet they dont quality for even a feature in a mag or get little respect from people. but your average swapped civic or teg, reaches mags and gets more respect.

ask any dsm boosted accord guy, most of them didnt spend that much money to get into 14s with a family sedan that runs high 16 or low 17s
        14's aren't 12's, and the j32 civics are running 12s without mods.

And you're right. Those guys with nicer accords don't get as much respect as the civic guys. TOUGH SHIT. That's the way it's always been, and guess what man, it's probably not going to change any time soon. If I had it my way, there would be more accords in mags. But not everyone is into accords. If they liked cb7s like they liked civics, guess what you would be seeing everywhere?

That's just the way it worked out. So what if they arent that popular, no one held a gun to your head and told you to like an unpopular car. I guess if you think you want more attention to your car that maybe YOU should pick up a civic and see what it's all about. They are fantastic cars. So are our accords. But in terms of which one gets: more attention, more aftermarket support, and cheaper parts, the civic still wins every category.
        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
        Disregard females, acquire currency
        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

ohh shit, im going to cry in the corner cus i cant log onto cb7tuner. wa wa wa wa. yea ok. i have a job and life, im barely have time on the forums now.
          lol I don't see why you're so hostile to me. First I told/asked you not to get my thread locked, then I advised you to change a post that will get you banned. It's not a big deal but it's fairly obvious that you're worked up right now so I figured I'd throw it in there for consideration.
          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

yea ok. you guys know it all. im out. peace bitches
            miss my turbo cb7

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
              right. it takes more than making power to get a feature... getting features is something u set out for. the car has to be well rounded, and have all aspects covered... ill tellu right now that all of those cars could qualify with a little work.

<works for honda tuning.

this is fucking *** that this thread is gonna get locked and all i wanted to do is have an intelligent conversation.
              The features in H-T seem formulaic, honestly.

Plus while the photogs in it are good, it's not like they print the pics in HD so you can appreciate how clean the cars are anyway.

With cars like Ronald Type-R's NOT being featured over what I see as cookie cutter K-swapped EKs, it makes u wonder. I know the Civic market is bigger, but if that's all they want to focus on, they should just call it Civic/Teg Tuning.
              Last edited by gloryaccordy; 09-13-2009, 07:43 PM.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

<works for honda tuning.

Threads get locked. It happens. maybe we can start a thread strictly for the discussion of these things.

Like Swaps: Power or unique?

But I'm not sure people can handle the discussions. This was a good practice run though.

I still think that as long as there are people like me and jspec that truly respect a unique swap regardless of whether or not it's the most practical, that the topic will live.

We don't all want the same car. And if that means doing something that some don't like or understand so be it. Because we also don't all build the car that makes people happy. Some of us build what we want.

Comment

lol I don't see why you're so hostile to me. First I told/asked you not to get my thread locked, then I advised you to change a post that will get you banned. It's not a big deal but it's fairly obvious that you're worked up right now so I figured I'd throw it in there for consideration.
                  because i decided to desput the idea j-speccb4 was saying, and all you fuck tards went out on me. dont get pissed at me for locking your thread
                  miss my turbo cb7

Comment

14's aren't 12's, and the j32 civics are running 12s without mods.

And you're right. Those guys with nicer accords don't get as much respect as the civic guys. TOUGH SHIT. That's the way it's always been, and guess what man, it's probably not going to change any time soon. If I had it my way, there would be more accords in mags. But not everyone is into accords. If they liked cb7s like they liked civics, guess what you would be seeing everywhere?

That's just the way it worked out. So what if they arent that popular, no one held a gun to your head and told you to like an unpopular car. I guess if you think you want more attention to your car that maybe YOU should pick up a civic and see what it's all about. They are fantastic cars. So are our accords. But in terms of which one gets: more attention, more aftermarket support, and cheaper parts, the civic still wins every category.
                    ill explain why u dont see them in mags.

its the fact that they are heavier cars, and early on in the scene they were never really put together well because there was no real good aftermarket for them. generations go by and people grew fond of civics/integras.... at this point its pretty much too late for them to get the notoriety that some of them deserve... i think its all good because it makes it a challenge to build a car that gets noticed... its not that anyone is being unfair its just that there are so many more guys out there who work to make new stuff for those chassis' theres very few guys still innovating the cb chassis.... thats why its so important we keep people like bisi and esp around because it will only get harder to build nice accords as people dont support the companies that help us out.... this also is the reason i like the idea of a j swap... if people didnt try new things, u would see nothing but b swapped civics in mags... at least now they have k swaps and j swaps..... if someone built an accord to that level magazines would line up to feature it.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Threads get locked. It happens. maybe we can start a thread strictly for the discussion of these things.

Like Swaps: Power or unique?

But I'm not sure people can handle the discussions. This was a good practice run though.

I still think that as long as there are people like me and jspec that truly respect a unique swap regardless of whether or not it's the most practical, that the topic will live.

We don't all want the same car. And if that means doing something that some don't like or understand so be it. Because we also don't all build the car that makes people happy. Some of us build what we want.
                      u put a j32 in a accord, ill give you mad respect. other than that, civics are junk and always will be to me. them and their 1.6l and 1.8l motors.
                      miss my turbo cb7

Comment

civics are cheaper? are you a fuckin moron? civic guys spend more money than we do.

i could post whatever i want, this is a public forum. so fuck off.
                        Public forum? No, this is MY forum. And I don't appreciate seeing my members being told to fuck off. Sure, you can post whatever you want. And I can ban you for as long as I want.

Take 3 days. Email me if you'd like a week. Tell ME to fuck off if you'd like it to be permanent.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                          The features in H-T seem formulaic, honestly.

Plus while the photogs in it are good, it's not like they print the pics in HD so you can appreciate how clean the cars are anyway.
                          u know why? because nobody else is doing shit in the industry.... thats fine tho different strokes. some people wanna make absurd amounts of power, for very little coin. yes its cool, but it doesnt keep the aftermarket booming. which is very important to the growth of the sport.

people really cant complain if they arent doing something more substantial.

the only reason someone like ronalds car isnt featured is maybe because of the paint. u people think the magazine world has it out for accord owners... u are extremely incorrect.
                          Last edited by J-specCb4; 09-13-2009, 07:49 PM.

The Chronicles.

Comment

ill explain why u dont see them in mags.

its the fact that they are heavier cars, and early on in the scene they were never really put together well because there was no real good aftermarket for them. generations go by and people grew fond of civics/integras.... at this point its pretty much too late for them to get the notoriety that some of them deserve... i think its all good because it makes it a challenge to build a car that gets noticed... its not that anyone is being unfair its just that there are so many more guys out there who work to make new stuff for those chassis' theres very few guys still innovating the cb chassis.... thats why its so important we keep people like bisi and esp around because it will only get harder to build nice accords as people dont support the companies that help us out.... this also is the reason i like the idea of a j swap... if people didnt try new things, u would see nothing but b swapped civics in mags... at least now they have k swaps and j swaps..... if someone built an accord to that level magazines would line up to feature it.

Very true. One day, I bet we see a few J32 cb's running around. Maybe then they will get more attention. it still probably won't be as practical as an h22, but it sure as hell will be different. Faster? I can't say. In theory, I think it should be. Hopefully I find out soon!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              The placement of the engine is something else to consider. If the engine sits too far in front of the axles, it's going to handle like a pig.
                              Wouldn't that just make it a better drag car? More weight on the drive wheels.

Comment

that nothing try doing the 3.5 v swap i have a pic of one in a ek hatch

2014 bisimoto parts coming soon

Comment

Working...
                                X