Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone may not have seen this.. J32a swapped eg hatch. FAST.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone may not have seen this.. J32a swapped eg hatch. FAST.

How sick is this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mfsyhCEqwA
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

pretty sure that car ran 13's in the 1/4 mile. Not exactly fast.
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

haha seen one this past wed and a meet...that shit made me nut!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
        pretty sure that car ran 13's in the 1/4 mile. Not exactly fast.

Faster than the majority of the cars on here. And as long as their are pro drag cars running 4's or whatever they run, you can sit there and say it's not fast. But the point is that it IS faster than alot of cars you see on the road. And it's DEFINITELY more unique.
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
          haha seen one this past wed and a meet...that shit made me nut!!!!
          It's SICK right?! I'd lick that motor clean.

Comment

like no lie...if I had a shit load of money I would difenately build one of those!!! that shit is one of the ultimate swaps!!! when I saw that shit wed I didn't even care about the k swap next to it lol...there was a fully built B with a uge ass turbo in it too and I still drolled over that j swap!

Comment

WHen I got home that night I was mad because I didn't even think of taking pics...it was my first cb7 meet in the dfw so I was just like wwwoooowww with all the tight cars there (saw my first prelude I thought actually looked tight lol) but it was real bad ass! I'ma try to go again this wed and see if he's there and take pics...

that foo had NO hood on too, and he was a cool down to earth guy...not like some of those jack ass's that are jerks lol

Comment

J32 running to 10,000rpm . . .

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                  naw he said the rpm gauge is off...its running lower than what its showing on the gauge

Comment

12.8 is slow for a v6 powered civic. lol at civic guys and their traction issue.
                    miss my turbo cb7
                    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
                      12.8 is slow for a v6 powered civic. lol at civic guys and their traction issue.
                      Yeah I guess its not really worth the time/labor/price if your expecting amazing results at the track and all....

but man that shit is just bad ass...(please don't make me explain it lol)

Comment

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
                        WHen I got home that night I was mad because I didn't even think of taking pics...it was my first cb7 meet in the dfw so I was just like wwwoooowww with all the tight cars there (saw my first prelude I thought actually looked tight lol) but it was real bad ass! I'ma try to go again this wed and see if he's there and take pics...

that foo had NO hood on too, and he was a cool down to earth guy...not like some of those jack ass's that are jerks lol
                        Yea bro.matt's a cool guy.he took out a boosted b series to put that in.he's told me before that even tho its stock right now ,he feels its a bit faster than his previous setup,and boy that thing could move.he took me for a ride in it right before he took it out.(no homo)very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                          More like 7K... tach prob goes off ignition, V6 has 1.5x the sparks of the 4 banger so 2K rpm in the V6 is 3K on the tach, 6K would be 9, etc etc

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

It would probably be hard to do anything autocross or track racing in that... The front end must be pretty heavy with that v6.

Still sweet though.

Comment

Originally posted by luckyflip View Post
                              Yea bro.matt's a cool guy.he took out a boosted b series to put that in.he's told me before that even tho its stock right now ,he feels its a bit faster than his previous setup,and boy that thing could move.he took me for a ride in it right before he took it out.(no homo)very impressive.
                              yeah he did seem pretty cool, but I didn't think he would be taking people out for a joy ride unless he knew you like a homeboy lol

Comment

Working...
                              X