Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

911? Here's its something you want to see...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

911? Here's its something you want to see...

911? See the real thing of how its our goverment and how much they care for us....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE
    I LOVE MY WAGON
    [
    Uncivilized Auto Club, NC/Owner
    Baby #1 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito
    Baby #2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito

the government never cared for us.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Man did i just spend 1 hour and 19 mins watching this
      My ride History:
      Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
      Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
      Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
      -----------------------------------
      1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_91/DX View Post
        Man did i just spend 1 hour and 19 mins watching this
        Yeah bud 1hr+ to see the real face of the goverment using his own people to make money, dont matter how many lives are lost, just give me my money... thats mess-up
        I LOVE MY WAGON
        [
        Uncivilized Auto Club, NC/Owner
        Baby #1 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito
        Baby #2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shaiyelito

Comment

Originally posted by Shaiyelito View Post
          Yeah bud 1hr+ to see the real face of the goverment using his own people to make money, dont matter how many lives are lost, just give me my money... thats mess-up
          That's true
          My ride History:
          Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
          Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
          Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
          -----------------------------------
          1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

Loose change is the biggest piece of bullshit that has ever been released. If I EVER see this coward bitch college student I will run him over and spit on his grave.
            -Will

Comment

damn thats crazy
              to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
              Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

futarded.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
                  Loose change is the biggest piece of bullshit that has ever been released. If I EVER see this coward bitch college student I will run him over and spit on his grave.
                  u need to wake up. i guarentee u didnt watch the whole thing. ur just another brain washed citizen.
                  Need CB7/H22/Turbo parts? i got them..check thread

Comment

I watched this years ago. Honestly over time, while it is convincing i have to say im still unsure. Part of me agrees with that video while the other part says " theres no way that could ever work someone would have said somthing by now who was in on the whole thing and felt awful " Regardless its a moot point at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                      I watched this years ago. Honestly over time, while it is convincing i have to say im still unsure. Part of me agrees with that video while the other part says " theres no way that could ever work someone would have said somthing by now who was in on the whole thing and felt awful " Regardless its a moot point at this point.
                      understood. i have seen so many scientific facts for me to believe that the gov't was behind all this. and 2nd i dont think a guy who hides in a cave some where in afghanastan was behind such a large attack.

Comment

Edited because I know how you would respond to my original post.

I think this is stupid. I don't believe any of it. I think you are wrong, and must have a low IQ to buy into this BS.

The gov't is NOT out to get you. We are the BEST nation on earth. Few dare to fuck with us, and those that did got their buttholes ripped open for it. We don't wake up everyday in fear. We don't pray that a suicide bomber doesn't blow up the cafe we go to.

Who's responsible for that? GOVERNMENT. Case closed. You should thank them. If you don't like it, I think the middle east has room for more citizens. Just keep a close eye on your head. I hear they get cut off occasionally for believing differently than the majority of citizens.
                        Last edited by turbomaxx; 09-11-2009, 06:02 PM.
                        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                        Disregard females, acquire currency
                        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
                          That's the stupidest fucking thing I've EVER heard of, And I've heard of some stupid shit.

How do you get conned into believing this bullshit?

I bet you are against the government listening to your phone calls too. Because, you know, You'll NEVER know the difference but it makes a big deal.

The gov't is NOT out to get you, stop being pussies. None of what you believe is so terrible has affected your life yet.
                          so you believe some towel heads did this?

so before you call us pussied (the logical people), explain to me why its the "stupidest fucking thing" you have heard off?

Comment

Read my revised post.
                            "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                            Disregard females, acquire currency
                            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Seen it before, its a lot of speculation. and BS
                              1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Working...
                              X