semi poll, daily driver comfort level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

semi poll, daily driver comfort level

just wondering where you guys draw the line for your daily driver vs a track car, i want to lighten my car and gain performance but i dont quite want a gutted open header ride. what would you guys consider too uncivilized for a DD?

i gutted the trunk in my z.

BIGGEST mistake of my life. I ended up breaking a bunch of clips too, so i cant put shit back.

i was PISSED.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I gutted both my accords. Never regretted it. But the noise levels don't bother me.

My first one was like a noisy oven. Just 2 seats, a shifter and a steering wheel. No a/c. It was hot, the exhaust was twice as loud.

But god damn it looked cool lol. And it was lighter. I noticed a lot of difference after removing the back seat, carpet and all panels. Some nights I even took the passenger seat out.
      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
      Disregard females, acquire currency
      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

I gutted my last accord. Keeping this one full interior this time.
        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

I have my car setup so that from the front seats forward it doesn't look gutted. But I removed my rear seat, rear speakers, trunk lining, spare, and all that from the back. I just have my battery back there now. I did remove the a/c though...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

I gutted my trunk/back seat for a while a few years back. I put it all back a week later when the exhaust drove me crazy.
            To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

For a DD I need everything... P/S, A/C, good stereo. Esp in an old ass car like this where I live. I think where u live is important too. I am in NYC and often times I get caught in traffic. Being in a car on a hot summer day w/no A/C or stereo just sounds like torture to me.

A track car would be just that... a car for the track. DD is just that... car to be DD, nothing more or less, no inbetweens.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

a track car is when you gut the dash out

no ignition either, just need a push button.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                X