Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally installed my H23 Manifold!! look!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I seeing these pics right? Do you have not a single map sensor hooked up?
    1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
      Am I seeing these pics right? Do you have not a single map sensor hooked up?
      That's what it looks like lmao.

Comment

Well he doesn't need the one on the tb. Honestly though idk how this thing even idles.

Comment

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
          i'd probably say about 5whp
          BAH?! I been reading 20hp.

Comment

All his vacuum ports a plugged up and he's using the stock map sensor. How would it not idle?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

It looks like one of the nipples is hooked up to the hose running to the little nipple on the intake pipe. Plus with the boost valve hooked to vacuum it would be idling crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                It looks like one of the nipples is hooked up to the hose running to the little nipple on the intake pipe. Plus with the boost valve hooked to vacuum it would be idling crazy.
                '

honesly it does kinda idle weird like if I had a vacuum leak (when engine cold) but then i push the gas a little then it stops and idles normally, or sometimes it does it again until its warm
                cause theres 2 tps sensors there only hooked up to the bottom one not the top one. but i do need to fix that "boost" hose and put in on where the nipple is in the intake like you said, and i hope that can idles right, but if theres anymore things i need to do to correct please let me know fellas, i will highly appreciated it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                  BAH?! I been reading 20hp.
                  i dont really know but that what i heard lol

Comment

'

honesly it does kinda idle weird like if I had a vacuum leak (when engine cold) but then i push the gas a little then it stops and idles normally, or sometimes it does it again until its warm
                    cause theres 2 tps sensors there only hooked up to the bottom one not the top one. but i do need to fix that "boost" hose and put in on where the nipple is in the intake like you said, and i hope that can idles right, but if theres anymore things i need to do to correct please let me know fellas, i will highly appreciated it!!
                    The one on TOP of the throttle body is a map sensor, not a tps.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I am fairly certain that the stock map sensor should be hooked up to the special metered nipple. And I don't think there is one on that TB
                      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

ok....i just want to take this time to say.....THANK YOU MEMBERS!!! especialy F22HB, i thank you and the rest for helping me on this, i coulden't have done it without you guys!! my idle is now good, and i dont hear the little pop nomore, thanks once agian! and F22HB, how can i repay you?? lol thanks guys!

Comment

lol just glad you got it all figured out. Contribute where you can. cough cough hotties thread cough cough LOL

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                            lol just glad you got it all figured out. Contribute where you can. cough cough hotties thread cough cough LOL
                            lol you want some more them pics huh? lol check out the thread i did, it the boobs, ass and legs thread

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                              If you want anymore help with your car, post pics of boobs. There is a lot of info to be gained on this site, I feel its a simple request. HAHA!!
                              ROFL. watch your mpg and c if there is an improvement or not.
                              frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

how bout that??!!!
                                sucker
                                1992 Accord Cb7:

Comment

Working...
                                X