Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s2000 fever!!

anybody else get excited when you see a s2000??? i do

sorry took this with my cell. it was sick. all blacked out.

spray painted oem rims.

Comment

i do, cause i like racing those cocky assholes. not all, but a lot ive had the pleasure of driving next to.

Comment

it's soo little. haha but yeah i get excited when i see one.....stock.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
        1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
        2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

never
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Is that a Bordeaux red 90-91 on steelies in the upper left?
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

115 torque

I like honda's but If I wanted something stock and fast for around the same money, I'd get a V8. That's just me though, And I fully expect to catch shit for it on a Honda forum.

S2000's Just seem impracticle. 2 seats... Not that fast... too expensive for what you're getting.

Someone explain whats so great to me about them... I'm not trying to be a douchebag I just never did understand it all.
              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
              Disregard females, acquire currency
              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

I always try to race and beat em... and maybe an nsx some day. Maybe I'm hatin and jealous. I always wanted one but I can justify having only 2 seats. I've heard Honda wont make em anymore for 2010.

Comment

My neighbor has one that looks just like that. Only instead of painted OEM rims, he has Rotas.

S2000s are really cool. The interior is amazingly sparse.
                  However, I had a ride in one with bolt-ons, F20C, and to be quite honest... it feels torquey as hell. Maybe not V8 torquey, but that thing moved.

The point of the S2000 isn't straight line speed. It's a 14 second car in stock form. It's incredibly well balanced. It's a pure sports car.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    My neighbor has one that looks just like that. Only instead of painted OEM rims, he has Rotas.

S2000s are really cool. The interior is amazingly sparse.
                    However, I had a ride in one with bolt-ons, F20C, and to be quite honest... it feels torquey as hell. Maybe not V8 torquey, but that thing moved.

The point of the S2000 isn't straight line speed. It's a 14 second car in stock form. It's incredibly well balanced. It's a pure sports car.
                    well said. i hate people saying theyre "impractical and not fast. and too expensive. not enough seats." wtf do you need more seats for a sports car. and if you want something quicker then get something quicker. s2000s are true honda enthusiast car. i think. dont hate me for that. i just love it.

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
                      115 torque

I like honda's but If I wanted something stock and fast for around the same money, I'd get a V8. That's just me though, And I fully expect to catch shit for it on a Honda forum.

S2000's Just seem impracticle. 2 seats... Not that fast... too expensive for what you're getting.

Someone explain whats so great to me about them... I'm not trying to be a douchebag I just never did understand it all.
                      What do you not understand about it being 2 seater sports car? How is that impractical?

Not only will the s2k out handle your v8, but it would do it with half as much fuel.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
                        115 torque

115 torque??? ummm.... u should prolly check again. not like it matters, its a honda...its not gonna have high torque numbers.

its NOT impractical for everyone. Whats so great about them? Own one and you will see! PS- they werent meant for straight line driving!
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

S2Ks are slow

They handle very nicely and are cool with the tops down... but I think they're a bit overrated

Their used car prices are fair... 10K for a decent one is about right

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                            S2Ks are slow

They handle very nicely and are cool with the tops down... but I think they're a bit overrated

Their used car prices are fair... 10K for a decent one is about right
                            i think your drunk. the only reason why you think it is slow, is becuase you cant drive it fast enough to bring it out of its shell.

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
                              i think your drunk. the only reason why you think it is slow, is becuase you cant drive it fast enough to bring it out of its shell.

Oh give me a break bro. I had one up to about 125 on an open road... if that's not enough to understand its potential I don't know what is.

Plus to prove your point you post a video of an S2K that's been gutted + built with a race motor and suspension. Obviously if all S2Ks are like the one you posted then they will be a blast.

They are good cars, but the level of performance and lack of practicality really kill them for me.

Originally posted by lordoja
                              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                              X