Swine flu outbreak at Emory and UGA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swine flu outbreak at Emory and UGA

I posted this on Import Atlanta, but figured you guys should know too.

The RA's just came by telling everyone that there's an outbreak of the Swine flu here at Emory. They said people are dropping like flies. The locals are going to be sent home if it gets serious, because the quarantine facility on campus isn't large enough.

Apparently UGA aswell, but homefully some UGA head can chime in and confirm.

One of the girls in the next dorm over is being sent to the hospital early in the morning.

Dropping like flies... for poop? Garbage? Death?

Be more specific. Sounds like everyone is dying. LOL

Comment

People are catching it left and right.

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
        People are catching it left and right.
        But not DYING right? Def gotta be clear on that

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Same thing here at UT. The sororities got hit especially hard because of rush, however, I'd like to think it spread through their ranks due to girl-on-girl action.

Originally posted by Maple50175
          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

I'm quite sure I've been down with it for the past few days, and I think Prez might also have it.

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
              Apparently UGA aswell, but homefully some UGA head can chime in and confirm.
              I don't go to UGA, but I'm a major follower of UGA football. Coach Richt said in an interview that a handful of players (luckily no starters) have had to be sent ot the hospital with Swine Flu-like symptoms. He's currently "suggesting" that no football players go to large non-school affiliated "gatherings" (aka parties).

As of Tuesday, Aug 25th:
              At least 20 University of Georgia students have been confirmed to have novel H1N1 since Aug. 14, a school spokeswoman said.
              http://www.ajc.com/news/uga-reports-...lu-123716.html

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Supposedly Escambia County Jail here in Pensacola has it going around and almost everyone in there is sick with it right now.

Comment

Man, that must be a mess, a whole jail full of flu victims...

Comment

Working...
                  X