nothing like the feeling of getting pulled over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing like the feeling of getting pulled over

Just me experiance today I was pulled over for no tags no insurance and littereing.

The only one that was true was no tags. Exp safety sticker. well it expires in 2 days but i was cited any way. I feel like shit I have to pay abotu 3 thousand dollars worth of tickets over some bull shit. I didnt throw a cig out and I DO have insurance the officer just wanted to waste my time. idiots.

Officer: whats your problem.
    ME: I dont have a problem
    Officer: why are you taking stop signs and turning recklessly with out signalling.
    Me: SIr I did stop and I was not going fast I was parking my car.
    Officer: Ever been arrested?
    Me: NO
    Officer: Do you have any warrants?
    Me: NO, I have my ID and insurance right here.
    Officer: Dont move.
    Me: cricket cricket
    Officer : stay in the car
    Me: Ok
    Officer: Reads plates everyrthing is clean
    Officer: Whos car is this
    Me: My brothers its registered to him
    Officer: Does he know you are using the car?
    Me: Yes
    Officer can you call him to make sure it isnt stolen?
    Me: I can untill I get home to his number
    Officer: step out of the car.
    Me: yes sir
    Officer: Any thing illegal on you?
    Officer: are you a marine?
    *I get that alot from alot of different people*
    Me: nothing illegal sir and Im not a marine.
    Officer: why do you have tooth paste are you homeless?
    Me: I just bought the toothe paste Im not homeless
    Officer: DONT MOVE MAKE ME FEEL BETTER IM USING FORCE MY PENIS IS SMALL AND I HAVE A PREMINESSION MY WIFES A CHEATER
    ME : complying with the search
    Officer: Sit there on my bumper dont move and interlace your legs and fingers
    Me: promptly and coherently do so
    Officer: waits about 20 minutes and hand me a fat ass citation
    Me: Hey I didnt throw a lit cigarret out and I have insurance
    Officer: smiling yeah you did I saw you and you dont have insurance you have to see the judge
    Me : Am I free to leave?
    Officer: smiles and says yes.
    Me: reading over the ticket I light a cigarret
    Officer: waiting.
    Me: Hey where is the precint that I have to visit?
    Officer: turn the cigarret of.
    Me: oh man I just lit this thing I just want to know where the precint is at?
    Officer: turn the cigarette off I have asthma
    Me: ok officer
    Im knocking the cherry off the cigarrette and he slaps it out of my hand onto the ground and serves me a tresspassing citation.

Me: hey man i was turning it off?
    Officer: why cant you comply and follow orders.
    Me: man im leaving
    officer: pick up the cigarrett
    Me: ok your a bitch and your weak you have asthma and cant hang you put you life on the line every day for what? To run into some one you locked up that has it out for you ?
    officer : thats fine get out of here in 5 mins or ill arrest you.
    me: ok i will , cause your weak.

as you can see it went from complying to an ego battle rather quickly I have repsect for officers but this guy was a moron.

How do you "turn a cigarette off"?

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Jesus, what a dick. Turn the cigarette off??? When he slapped it out of your hand isn't that assault or something lol?

Comment

i was flicking the cherry portion off. when he litterly littered and slapped my hand. I was in shock at this. what an ass hole he was. . . Do you guys think if the camera was rolling I have a chance in court?

Comment

The camera is normally always rolling when someone is pulled over in case something happens. Ask the judge to see the tape. If nothign else you may have to get a lawyer. Then it's going to come down to which one would be cheaper. Paying for the lawyer and persuing this or just paying the tickets. Sounds like you have cops like the ones I used to have to deal with in Alabama.

Comment

u have a chance in court because you did show ur insurance and he gave u a ticket for having no insurance.. that was just a duche cop

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

i can fight the insurance itcket for sure but the littering ticket no because he threw it in a wa out of camera site it sucks, last time i got pulled over and searched i had open containers and i complied ready to go to jail and the cop said just get rid of the cans your not drunk , have a nice day.

Comment

Thats why I carry a tape recorder in my glove compartment. Everytime I get pulled over I light that bastard up and set it in my crotch (hoping that I dont fart) so it can record the whole situation. Cops see a guy driving a car that they dont like they are going to come up with something to give you a charge on. In SC they find shit like a broken tail light or tag lights and wanna search your shit. You can deny the search and keep on going. I got pulled for a broken HID bulb that was flickering and they wanted to search my car and I told them hell no and I kept on going.

Comment

thats acutally not to bad of an idea i think i will do that or something like that aslong as its not illegal to do in the state im in.

Comment

Fight it. If you don't you're an idiot.
                    My Car
                    FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                      Thats why I carry a tape recorder in my glove compartment. Everytime I get pulled over I light that bastard up and set it in my crotch (hoping that I dont fart) so it can record the whole situation. Cops see a guy driving a car that they dont like they are going to come up with something to give you a charge on. In SC they find shit like a broken tail light or tag lights and wanna search your shit. You can deny the search and keep on going. I got pulled for a broken HID bulb that was flickering and they wanted to search my car and I told them hell no and I kept on going.
                      Umm... be careful. Digging in the glove box may result in you staring down the barrel of a gun.

8ball, camera or not, fight it.
                      My Car
                      FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

If the officer made unnecessary contact with you, causing you to drop the cigarette (and smoking a cigarette in public is not illegal in any way) then the littering charge is bullshit. That's like getting a headlight ticket after he kicked out your headlight.

I got pulled over the other night. 45 in a 25. My cop was awesome though. I got a $45 seatbelt ticket instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                          I do the same, but I use the recorder on my phone instead... works perfect.

Comment

Working...
                          X