So Much Has Changed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Much Has Changed...

I recently just got back from Africa, I could say i was the pinnacle of what has caused this change. Everything i have thought or have been thinking has changed.

I am completely changed. I have been reading, and on this trip, I read these books that were suggested by the counselor I met in the psyche ward who read my blog that got me arrested. This combination, plus many other things has caused a shift inside me.

I am becoming self aware, I am as though for the first time, realizing I am existing and have work to keep that existence, as if existence was handed to you... It always has been... My mind is growing, catching up to the past I haven't even concieved.

I am becoming happy on my own, something I haven't ever experienced. I don't know anything... I don't know if anyone else knows anything, I Just know I'm beginning to learn, and it is comforting. The future is still far ahead. I have battled an addiction on and off for some time now, I had put it to an end, When I unexpedectly relapsed, and saw myself for who I was thereafter. I am Now going to spend the next couple days in (not so) horrible withdrawals (as they could have been much worse) and I'm going to start my life over. I believe there is a right way to do everything, and I haven't been doing it. I have a rough time ahead of me, surgery still. But I will not let the future destroy the present. Nor the past the future. I'll be reposting a new thread in a couple days with pics, and a happier outlook. Hopefully. I don't know anything for sure, but I'm confident.
    ]

What were you doing in Africa?
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

good luck, man.

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

Glad to hear dave, And its great you can stand up and actually say it. Props

I hope all goes well, and you stick around here.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Damn dude....glad you aint spazzing out anymore.

Comment

Sounds like Africa was a good idea for you. I wish you all the best, and I hope things are truly turning around for you. I know I've left sarcastic comments for you in the past, but if you're seriously trying to change, I take my hat off to you, and I'd like to offer a sympathetic ear if you ever need one. Tons of contact info in my profile, find me if you need me!

Peace and good luck!

Comment

Working...
            X