Bought my handgun! Check it out guys *pics*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought my handgun! Check it out guys *pics*

Came across this hardly used Springfield XD .45.
    Held it, LOVED IT.

Might as well come clean though, I sold my accord. My friend Doug needed a car BADLY (Bigbluevan69 on here) SO I sold it to him. Bought the XD, and now I have a month of rent too.

Picked it up for $400. And a box of 50 rounds for $28 or so. Going to shoot it for the first time in an hour or so, but here is the only pic I have of it atm.

Can't decide on a name for it... Man Stopper or Widow Maker?

I've already stripped it a few times and cleaned it real good. Everything inside looks BRAND new. So for $400 I think I got a good deal.

EDIT: I should point out that I'm not new to firearms. I was sponsored by Beretta and Federal Ammunition to shoot shotgun events, such as sporting clays, trap and skeet. With my modified Remington 540 .22 I can shoot quarter sized groups from 25 yards standing, 50 yards kneeling and 75 yards prone.

Good with a Bow, too, but that's irrelevant
    Last edited by turbomaxx; 08-21-2009, 01:54 PM.
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Why don't you call it gun?

Comment

sound your cb and bought an xd? what a bad choice, should of got a fit

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
        Because that's boring. I was just joking about the name, if it comes up in conversation I'm fairly confident I'll say XD though...
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
          If I could find a fit for 400 I probably would buy it, lol. Then sell it for a 6000 or whatever they are worth and I'd get the tuner and hi flow cat for my truck.

mmm... High flow cat...

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
            he didnt mean scion xb he ment the name of the gun is springfield xd .45 pay attention no disrespect bro but some of u people dont read well

Comment

Originally posted by ampzoner View Post
              he didnt mean scion xb he ment the name of the gun is springfield xd .45 pay attention no disrespect bro but some of u people dont read well
              Yeah I was wondering if he was for real or not... I hope he was being sarcastic... lol I mean the title says HANDGUN so... IDK

Comment

Show it off at school!
                wat?

Comment

I'm out of school now, thank god. And can't afford college

Comment

why dont you call it jdm , cause we all know how you like the term jdm
                    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

thats nice...
                      damn u guys up there are lucky..
                      shit buying a gun in cali aint easy hahah but good thing ima be a marine so buying a gun is easier! woot... I personally like .45
                      i've shot glock 17, and beretta M9, and the kimber 1911, now the 1911's are just really overall a great gun, the first gun i ever shot too, i like how the trigger feels, and the recoil, and its just a big ass gun! haha, now the glock, i like it cuz its a light gun and the double action trigger feels nice, but the M9 i dont like how the trigger feels and it has too recoil.

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
                      Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

Originally posted by npor View Post
                        GUN!!! Come here boy!!!

Comment

Now don't go do something stupid like take it to your fav local club and shoot yourself in the leg.

Comment

I think you made a good choice. Springfield has been around a long time and from everyone I know who owns one seem to be very pleased with them.

I've been working on getting a 40 or 45 myself. You ought to join up at a shooting range. Good practice, gives the gun some use, and gets you more comfortable with handling it.

Comment

Call it the " Wife beater ". Dosent that sound great? Yeah!!!!! I really have no idea why you would name a gun.

Comment

Working...
                              X