"Im gettin my shit back!!!!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Im gettin my shit back!!!!"

[B]okay guys i got a good one to tell yall......so im on craigslist rite, and i found an h22 complete swap for 800 with a 5 spd tranny, i didnt have 800 dollars, but i did have a clean fuckin f23a1 with headers and intake....on this posting the guy seller sed "for sale h22 800 obo, or will trade for any running engine plus swap labor....okay i can swap an engine and i have an f23a1 lying in my unconscious cb7...so we make the deal...i get a complete h22 swap, in exchange i swap in my f23 into his prelude.....OKAY...mind this....he has a blown h23 in the car.....so i took out my engine, his old engine, i swapped all the necessary sensors and plugs, manifold, bak onto the f23....once the engine is read to be dropped in....this guys dad starts complainin about us taikin too long...okay he still needed mounts and a dizzy thats not my problem right??....so it was my bday this past sat so i took of the weekend to drink n party...he didnt like it...so he called on monday and sed u have a day to finish or im takin my shit back......i told him ur fuckin crazy, i didnt pull out ur engine and mine and wate 3 fuckin hot azz days of my life for free...and he sed well ima take my shit back...so this old fuk, came to my haus, i wasnt here and he tried to take my block and tranny (the head is in my room) and my MOM was like wat r u doin...he sed "IM TAKIN MY SHIT BACK" my mom sed fuk no u aint...thats my sons property and i suggest u leave before i call the police cuz u are tresspassing....he acts a fool and mouths off to my mom talkin shit bout me...so my mom calls me n says this mofacka is ova HERE STARTIN SHIT...AND I TOLD HER TO TELL HIM TO LEAVE or else i was gun get there and he was gonna be staring down the barrell of 1911 colt .45...(big fukin bullets)....so he left and sed ill be bak for my shit.....so chek this my engine hoist, my jacks, and a couple of tools are at his house n he wont giv em bak....its about 300 dollars worth of shit!!!....what do you guys think....shud i rambo up n get my shit or involve police in the matter....but wait police wont do shit cuz its a personal deal....wat shud i do???????[/B]

PART 2: okay so i finally found him at home i was wit two of my boys, but they both told me to stay in the truck....they sed i lose my patience very easily and that its better to avoid conflict...so whatever....i stay in my truck, they get down and talk to him for like 30 minutes after a while they get in their car and leave, i pullled oover to talk to em and they both insist that i give the guy his engine back and act as if nothing ever happened.....FUCK THAT!!! they tell me to go home n me n my buddy get into it....he leaves i flip a bitch and go talk to the old fuk....he says he filed a claim already and that he'll see me in court, he wouldnt even step outside, neither wud his son, he was nowhere to be seen.......i dont know how that claim takes place and wat you have to do....so if anyone has any info on how to defend against that or if that can even be done...your help will be appreciated!!!!!thanx guys hope your input makes a difference
    Last edited by CATCH24; 08-25-2009, 02:14 AM.

Heart and Brain Transplant fail I had to pull the plug

My new best FRIEND!!!

oh yea and gis son was the one that made the deal...but that foo aint sed a word to me about shit....nothin, no deadline, no price, no parts..nothing...its his dad startin the shit!!!! and hes swoll im a lil bit swoll, but i think ill take him haha....im only 5'6 165 lbs....quik as lightning and strong as a chiwuahua...former boxer and i hold a green belt in tae kwon do mooohahaha

Heart and Brain Transplant fail I had to pull the plug

My new best FRIEND!!!

Comment

naw fuck that tell him that its between YOU and his SON, he aint got no say on it so fuck it, talk to his son about it, and tell him to tell his dad to back the fuck off cuz he aint got nothing to do with it, but if he wouldn't do it just take him to court, cuz if you do something to him, unless he hits you first its self defense and there you go FUCK HIM UP!!!

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
      Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

An agreement was made. You swap in your motor in exchange for his. Did you say you'd have it done in 2 days? It's not your fault that he assumed it'd be quick.

Call the cops. Don't go over there making threats and pulling guns... that'll get you sent to jail, and he'll end up with an H22 AND and F23.

Comment

All I could understand was blah blah blah h23 and f23

And remind me..what is a hot azz day?
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by CATCH24 View Post
            wat shud i do???????
            Other than taking grammar classes, finish the swap since it was part of the deal. Get his car running, get your stuff back from him, you'll both be happy in the end.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              An agreement was made. You swap in your motor in exchange for his. Did you say you'd have it done in 2 days? It's not your fault that he assumed it'd be quick.

Call the cops. Don't go over there making threats and pulling guns... that'll get you sent to jail, and he'll end up with an H22 AND and F23.
              Agreed.

However, @ the story.

Comment

Im with Mike. It's best not to grab the widowmaker just yet. If nothing else, call the police, explain the situation VERY thoroughly to them, and ask them what you can do. They might be more helpful than you think.

Good luck bud, definitely keep us all updated here on cb7tuner. I'm anxious to hear how this turns out.

Edit: Why didn't your mom call the police and say he was harassing her? Most cops wouldn't take too kindly to a man mouthing off to woman that way.
                "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                Disregard females, acquire currency
                BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

I say you go get your shit real late one night, and take a dump on his front porch for being such a doucher.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

yea if i was you i would def. get the police involved if he doesnt want to calm down settle things men (ie not fighting) if hes still a dousch nozzle then call the cops.....my only fear would be that i know in some states they check your car for "stolen engines" which can be just a swap that you did yourself and purchased from the junk yard but honestly i think they wouldnt so i guess the answer is try to talk it out and then call the popo
                    ** BUY MY STUFF **

Comment

Finish his swap and get your car up and running.

I have to say reading this made me
                      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Talk to the guy you originally made the exchange with (his son). See if you can get an agreement to finish the motor and just get your stuff back. Now that the father is pissed off, it'll be very hard to get in and get out with your tools.

I'd call the police and explain the situation, see what they say. It's tricky because there was no time limit or contract agreement, just your word that you'd swap the F23. If your respectful and honest, it'll make that old man look like a wack-job.

That's bullshit that he came into your house looking for parts...not cool!! If it happens again CALL THE POLICE!

Comment

Originally posted by coletrain View Post
                          Talk to the guy you originally made the exchange with (his son). See if you can get an agreement to finish the motor and just get your stuff back. Now that the father is pissed off, it'll be very hard to get in and get out with your tools.

I'd call the police and explain the situation, see what they say. It's tricky because there was no time limit or contract agreement, just your word that you'd swap the F23. If your respectful and honest, it'll make that old man look like a wack-job.

That's bullshit that he came into your house looking for parts...not cool!! If it happens again CALL THE POLICE!
                          Originally posted by Accrdkid View Post
                          All I could understand was blah blah blah h23 and f23

And remind me..what is a hot azz day?

Couldnt agree more...
                          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

im sorry but i couldnt read that.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

-200% for putting a curse word in the title.

See deev. I told you you shouldve edited/deleted the stupid out of your forum.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Working...
                              X