X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paradox

Don't understand at all.

However, the pic link is quite humorous:
    http:// www. dump. com/wp-content/uploads/DO-NOT-PASTE-THIS-URL-ON-ANY-FORUM-BLOG-OR-WEBSITE--LINK-WILL-CEASE-TO-BE-FUNCTIONAL-SHORTLY--PLEASE-LINK-ONLY-TO-URLS-CONTAINED-IN-THE-ADDRESS-BAR--CODE-48918279417/pinocchio.jpg

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

And I totally get it.

However, his nose will grow. It grows when he lies, but there's nothing that says it won't grow any other time. Therefore, it has to grow, or he's lying, and it grows. Either way, it grows.

But yeah, on the assumption that it ONLY grows when he lies... total paradox. Two options, one cancels the other out. If it grows, then he's not lying, and it shouldn't grow. If it doesn't grow, he's lying, and it should grow.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

And I totally get it.

However, his nose will grow. It grows when he lies, but there's nothing that says it won't grow any other time. Therefore, it has to grow, or he's lying, and it grows. Either way, it grows.

But yeah, on the assumption that it ONLY grows when he lies... total paradox. Two options, one cancels the other out. If it grows, then he's not lying, and it shouldn't grow. If it doesn't grow, he's lying, and it should grow.
          dammit....you woke my brain up again...now i cant sleep.
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Push it down and choke it.

Comment

Is this one of those things that involves recreational drug use and genital stimulation?

Comment

Working...
              X