Ugh Death by Power Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh Death by Power Point

I am sitting in my army reclass school and I am just going nuts! Cab barely stay awake and I seem to keep on fading in and out blah...I figured I would post something just to kill time while i am looking at the teacher....
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
      That shit is like 150000% vitamin C. I heard it just fuckin works.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I've heard mixed reviews about the 5-hour stuff.

I personally use and 100% approve this:

Hands down the best energy drink ever! PM me for details.
        My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Originally posted by 19dabeast85 View Post
          I've heard mixed reviews about the 5-hour stuff.

I personally use and 100% approve this:

Hands down the best energy drink ever! PM me for details.

why not disclose on here?

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
          1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
          1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
          2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
            why not disclose on here?
            Because it's a product distributed through Multilevel Marketing, and way too many people are close minded to that style of business. And theoretically, because I am a distributor, I could be considered to be "selling" outside of the FS section and I don't want to get banned. I'll leave it to each individual who's actually interested to research it themselves. All I know is it's the only energy drink I've ever tried (and I've tried a lot throughout college) that will keep me awake and aware during night classes and that's why I recommend it.
            Last edited by 19dabeast85; 08-20-2009, 12:43 AM.
            My Member's Ride Thread

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

Right......

So, Ive never had the need to use one of those 5-hour things, but i think i might purposely stay up and try one. 20 bucks says i crash afterwards..

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                Right......

So, Ive never had the need to use one of those 5-hour things, but i think i might purposely stay up and try one. 20 bucks says i crash afterwards..
                From what I've heard, you will. Most energy drinks do nothing but excite your heart and dialate your blood vessels thus sending nutrients already in your system immediately to your body, giving you an instant, extreme rush, only followed by a very low crash when your heart slows down. The normal energy drinks are VERY tough on your heart, not at all conducive to a long life.

The drink I posted takes the opposite approach by simply supplying your body with a boost of nutrients it needs to be "normally" aware. You'll never get a huge rush, but you also will not get a hard let down in an hour. You'll just be able to go through your day normally and at the end realize that you never really got tired. --all this info can be found through quick research on the web.
                My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

ive used it before and was knocked out 5min later. no rush. no energy after drinking it. just drink. sat on the computer for 5min feeling the same then was knocked out on the couch 5min later.

and BTW: it taste horrible....

Comment

monavie is gross. Not sure how many flavors, but the one I had was fucking disgusting.

And those 5 hour shots DO work. The entire CrzyTuning crew stacks up on them during big meets. We've stayed up 30+ hours on that shit.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                      monavie is gross. Not sure how many flavors, but the one I had was fucking disgusting.

And those 5 hour shots DO work. The entire CrzyTuning crew stacks up on them during big meets. We've stayed up 30+ hours on that shit.
                      usually the shittier the taste the better it works lol

Ride List
                      1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                      2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                      newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post

Some of the juice is rather......bitter, but the energy drink tastes great!
                        My Member's Ride Thread

Comment

I was up till four on grad night 08' all on my own and them my friend was like you're gonna kill us all ( I was really tired and falling asleep and I was taking everyone home.) lets get one of those 5hour things. So I did and that shit didn't do jack shit for me by the time I got home and it was just me and my bro I thanked god we didn't die and passed out on my bed. I was falling asleep the whole way doing the head-bob. No energy drink I've ever tried had done anything for me so I just quit trying them. I've tried 5hr shot, 6hr shot, monster, rockstar, ampd, redbull, power horse, shots (short syrup looking thing), ect... NOTHING!!! all the actual energy drinks just made me feel kind of dizzy or bussed after like an hour. All those products suck for their purpouse a spoonfull of sugar would work better.

Comment

back in the day, before they found out ephedra was not good for you, stackers were the shit. i hadnt slept since all day i was working grave yard shift and went into work about to pass out and my supervisor gave me one and 30 mins later that shit kicked in i was working like a crack head lol

Ride List
                            1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                            2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                            newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

so do you have a big monavie sticker on your car for tax write offs too?

5hour energy drinks dont do crap for me. ill take it and i still keep falling asleep on the road.

Comment

Working...
                              X