Hot Import Nights in Miami 12/11/04!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Import Nights in Miami 12/11/04!!

ok to all the cb7tuners that may be out there, who is going??

ill be there doing my interviews and things!..looking professional in my suit.

^sold

screw that, same shit every year. maybe a couple of new rides but not worth it to me anymore.

05' S2000 GrandPrix White

93' Accord (Sold )
    JDM H22
    Port n Polished Int Mani
    Bored TB, maxed
    MSD 6A
    I/H/E
    no cat
    [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Comment

I'll go if 5 other cb7's go. Otherwise I hate US1+traffic+long ride+miami too much to waste the time.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
      where you been, is something wrong?
      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

i'd go but HIN is a week and a half before i get back down to florida..

and i would ride with someone because i'm not taking my car back to miami in the big part of the city.
        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

lol . you dudes are funny.... well am attending the show .but not entering my car this yr .. maybe next time .. just want to see what people have and promote my business .. so hope to see some of you guys there ..
          "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

Originally posted by accord_inspire
            lol . you dudes are funny.... well am attending the show .but not entering my car this yr .. maybe next time .. just want to see what people have and promote my business .. so hope to see some of you guys there ..

promote you know what with JDMcd8!
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by acch22
              screw that, same shit every year. maybe a couple of new rides but not worth it to me anymore.
              what my friend and i realized after going to a couple car shows is that, it is not about the cars anymore but everything else.

it might be a bit different for other people becuz im in breakdancing, Mc'n and hot girls.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

well ill be there with 360vm (360vm.com) and repping DriftUnit(driftunit.com)...ill be there more or less interviewing and things and keeping it regulated lol, there will be an after party with 360vm, ill get more info on it on which club and such...its gonna be hott!..so i wont be bringing my car, but ill be out there with a group...and would like to meet up with some fellow cb7tuners to see whats crakalakin n things.

^sold

Comment

i will be going also

Comment

Working...
                  X