Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HHR SS is to the Cobalt SS as the PT Cruiser GT is to the Neon SRT-4

Comment

I hope for your sake it has more engine bay space than a PT. if not your gunna have lots of scars

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

It's a kid hauler... something tells me he's not going to be modifying it. And he works at the dealership, so if he's not a mechanic there, I'm sure the mechanics will help him out when something needs fixing!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          It's a kid hauler
          That's what a friend of mine said last time he bought a car with more space. Next thin you know he has an intake and exhaust on it lol. I guess it kind of happens before you know it sometimes.

Comment

I know. I keed. I dont have kids yet so i cant help it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
              That's what a friend of mine said last time he bought a car with more space. Next thin you know he has an intake and exhaust on it lol. I guess it kind of happens before you know it sometimes.
              Yeah, I know. The Fit is about to get its second set of rims. I've been struggling to keep myself from buying HIDs for it!

Comment

My mom's looking at getting a Fit. She's trying to decide between that and a Yaris because her and my dad are in love with Toyota. I think day by day though i'm shortly winning her over on getting a Fit. I've caught her online looking at them a couple of times lately. It's all going to come down to who wants to stay within her price range though. You have any complaints about yours so far? I'd pm you but it's always full lol.

Comment

Yeah, its for the wife to drive the 2 kids around in, it wont be getting any mods...

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

50 Shot....hint hint......what if she is running late getting them to school lol.

Comment

Originally posted by thewoahna View Post
                      Yeah, its for the wife to drive the 2 kids around in, it wont be getting any mods...
                      C'mon Ken! Invite me over (so I can see the house as well) and I'll help you mod that thing out! I am sure that she won't mind
                      R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Working...
                      X