Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are some cops such fucking pricks

Cringe
    Last edited by Whutface; 11-26-2017, 03:50 PM.

Originally posted by Whutface View Post
    On my way home from work I got pulled over for "Not having mudflaps" wtf is that fucking shit.. no mudflaps.. fuck off.

THAN he gives me a citation to sign for driving without headlights. and im like wtf my headlights are on and he was like, "Not when I saw you on the freeway" and i was like "No my headlights were on the whole time"... and then he threatened to tow my truck.

I bet that shits going to be helluh expensive. And I dont wanna spend my time in the fucking courthouse either. Some fucking douchebag was on a fucking mission to give me a ticket i guess. I'm a broke as fuck college student and im being harassed by the cops for made up shit. i KNOW that my headlights where on.

And he has his flashlight in my face the whole fucking time

Cop "I'm giving you a break. I could tow this right now for not being smogged"

Me "The tags are good till next january, I just bought it 5 days ago"

Cop "your license plate light is a little too dim"

Shit doesn't even make sense. Hes just a fucking douchebag

The state of Cali is trying to collect ever penny they can to pay off their IOU's from tax season. Have you noticed?

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

what a punk mothaeffer...mn theres this cop that rolls around in the tahoe squad (suv) lol...and that asshole is constantly fuckin with ppl in my area every fuckin day he has a honda or two inpounded for stupid shit, im talkin this dude runs vins checks vins all ur ride does the decibal test n all that shit...and hes young id say like 27, fukin jerk man i swear....

Heart and Brain Transplant fail I had to pull the plug

My new best FRIEND!!!

Comment

well, today a cop drove 50 miles to my house to drop off my wallet that got lost.
        My Honda

Comment

that there is a good cop...hell yea serve ur community

Heart and Brain Transplant fail I had to pull the plug

My new best FRIEND!!!

Comment

my girls roomates husband is an orange county sheriff and he said they are going hard on tags right now
            My Honda

Comment

"hard on" tags ahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Whutface View Post
                On my way home from work I got pulled over for "Not having mudflaps" wtf is that fucking shit.. no mudflaps.. fuck off.

THAN he gives me a citation to sign for driving without headlights. and im like wtf my headlights are on and he was like, "Not when I saw you on the freeway" and i was like "No my headlights were on the whole time"... and then he threatened to tow my truck.

I bet that shits going to be helluh expensive. And I dont wanna spend my time in the fucking courthouse either. Some fucking douchebag was on a fucking mission to give me a ticket i guess. I'm a broke as fuck college student and im being harassed by the cops for made up shit. i KNOW that my headlights where on.

And he has his flashlight in my face the whole fucking time

Cop "I'm giving you a break. I could tow this right now for not being smogged"

Me "The tags are good till next january, I just bought it 5 days ago"

Cop "your license plate light is a little too dim"

Shit doesn't even make sense. Hes just a fucking douchebag
                Not to sound like a prick, but, the word is THEN. Not THAN. As a college student, you should know this. If your truck is relatively high off the ground, not having mud flaps could throw rocks onto cars behind you. I'm relatively sure that's the law. If you don't think he was right, go to court. Sounds to me like there were multiple reasons (smog testing, mud flaps, lights out). Just make sure your vehicle is in order. Most people who have warrants are caught by a light being out - stupid shit. Plus, tell me you talked to him respectfully... that always helps. Sure cops can be pricks. They rarely target people who have nothing wrong with their vehicle...

Originally posted by CATCH24 View Post
                what a punk mothaeffer...mn theres this cop that rolls around in the tahoe squad (suv) lol...and that asshole is constantly fuckin with ppl in my area every fuckin day he has a honda or two inpounded for stupid shit, im talkin this dude runs vins checks vins all ur ride does the decibal test n all that shit...and hes young id say like 27, fukin jerk man i swear....
                Hmm... could be because our CB7's are one of the most stolen cars in the entire country. Not to mention the fact that the tuner world is plagued with all sorts of chop shops and thieves.

just sayin...
                My Car
                FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Damn well you know the deal cops gotta write tickets because their boss tells them to and if they dont complay then they get his.

Shit rolls downhill. You see life is a game which is often played but in order to win you gotta avaoid being caught up.

So do what you gotta do and try to do everything that you can to avoid that from happenin complay with the law and hopefully theyll leave you alone.

Comment

Working...
                  X