Sub $20k cars you would buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sub $20k cars you would buy

I'm torn between a few different cars. I want to stay below 20k. I also want the mileage to be below 80k... A few cars come to mind.

E36 M3 sedan in Alpine White

04-05 Aspen White STi

05-06 Wicked White Evo

03 Grand Prix White S200

What other suggestions would you throw out there?
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

I approve each of those cars. Love them all.

There are really too many options though, gotta choose whatever you love. Go drive a bunch.
    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Brand new Fit.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Actually I like them all too....but if it were me I would have it narrowed down to the M3 and the S2K

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

the white evo would be my first choice.Might look into TL's if youre into them.

Comment

I like TL's. They are a great DD but not really a car I want to take to the track for weekend.

I've driven all these cars but each car has its weak and strong points to me. I just wanted an honest opinion from others who may have driven the cars I'm looking at.

Comment

I would also like to add, that if I chose the M3 or the S2K, I would need a daily driver as I live in the northeast.

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
                I would also like to add, that if I chose the M3 or the S2K, I would need a daily driver as I live in the northeast.
                CB for a DD.... LMAO

I have driven both of those, my mom owns a S2K, a a buddy had that M3...

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

I would get the evo. Honestly i plan on getting one in the future to replace the CB. Evo's are just so sweet.

Comment

The only one I've driven was the STi. I enjoyed it, but I don't think I'd want that one myself.

You could get an E46 M3 for under $20,000. I'm looking at cars.com now, and there is a blue E46 coupe for $18,900 with just under 80k on it.

I would probably choose the M3 out of those. Or the S2000, though the impracticality of it as anything but an enjoyable driving machine make it less of a car I'd want for anything but a toy.

What about a Z?

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                      Brand new Fit.
                      x2.
                      Originally posted by sweet91accord
                      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I've got one of those... Not exactly along the same lines as the cars he's looking at... It barely gets out of it's own way, it has a solid beam rear suspension, and it looks pretty damn wimpy. I love mine for my own purposes, but mayberry's needs are different.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          I've got one of those... Not exactly along the same lines as the cars he's looking at... It barely gets out of it's own way, it has a solid beam rear suspension, and it looks pretty damn wimpy. I love mine for my own purposes, but mayberry's needs are different.
                          I suppose thats what happens when I get headache from attempting to translate the beginners forum and stop reading at the first line of the post.
                          Originally posted by sweet91accord
                          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Comment

Mazdaspeed 3
                              FA1

Comment

Working...
                              X