X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
    Yes.

"This ain't no English Class get off my dick bitch"
    LOL hahaaha ROFL oh my god I totally just had a tear in my eye, but you should start banning threads that are written by morans who intentionally type phrases that are unreadable.
    the ones that are readable and have a few spelling errors should not.

Originally posted by visualpoet
    some owners think it's the best thing since titties

Comment

No

What most people don't understand that these threads actually have some usefull information in them and those that type like that would just continue to make more threads if others are deleted.

Originally posted by Maple50175
      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

If they continue then a BAN! They are supposed to be contributing to a community, not making things impossible to decipher.

I mean seriously....is it shorter to type "gurl" or "girl" same amount of letters theres no excuse for this bullshit. "Itz" or "its" really...? What a joke, I'd laugh in your face if you talked like that

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

So this is gonna turn into one of those forums huh?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

If you have to sit there and try to read a massive 40+ line run-on sentence where every other word is a cuss, and/or the post makes no sense, then delete away.

Also, I think you should delete posts where people agree with the other person without giving any additional useful info, just so they can raise they're post count.

Ex:

Person 1:
            CB7Tuner Rocks!

Person 2:
            Yea man this plac is so awesome I can't believe the other person said that you are totally right haha lol.

Ok, that's probably an exaggeration, but you probably get my point.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Start deleting threads and posts that look as if they're typed by a 6th grader with a cell phone?
              How many people didn't read this part? He said threads yes, but he also said posts.

If the entire thread is written by what seems as a 3rd grader than yes, delete the thread by all means. What if the thread is only clogged by a cpouple of posts though? Delete the posts and the thread retains it's integrity and is still useful.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

you are the boss
                F22BDOHC JDM

Comment

I say delete away. This is mainly the reason I don't post up in the begginer forums anymore is due to the fact they type so poorly. I find it funny when they are asking for serious and helpful post to answer their questions that we can not even comprehend. The threads with an short hand is ok, but the text style stuff needs to go. Also the no count is at 6 now, wow wasn't really expecting that.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                  "The Turtle"
                  DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                    How many people didn't read this part? He said threads yes, but he also said posts
                    I meant this, if it didn't sound like I did.

Comment

Makes you wonder who voted yes just to put a number on there.
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

This ain't myspace, it's CB7tuner motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!! if you have access to a PC that means you got a keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!!! use all the frigging keys....
                        Lazyness is getting to the younger generations big time!!!!!!!!! Sad really sad, delete those threads please!!!!!!!!!!!!

A sticky should be added on the rules though...
                        JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Originally posted by dannyd View Post
                          This ain't myspace, it's CB7tuner motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!! if you have access to a PC that means you got a keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!!! use all the frigging keys....
                          Lazyness is getting to the younger generations big time!!!!!!!!! Sad really sad, delete those threads please!!!!!!!!!!!!

A sticky should be added on the rules though...
                          A sticky should be added but I don't think it will help much. Not sure how many people actually read them. Just by judging from the amount of threads that break the rules I can assume not many.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                          "The Turtle"
                          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                            A sticky should be added but I don't think it will help much. Not sure how many people actually read them. Just by judging from the amount of threads that break the rules I can assume not many.
                            I read all the rules and all the stickys. I gusse im just bord like that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post

Understandable, but when they say: there was nothing about it on the rules, even if they didn't read them, it will be there..... it says on the begginers forums i believe: READ HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

NINJA EDIT ( i had to go and copy the link)
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=112938
                              Last edited by dannyd; 08-16-2009, 12:47 AM.
                              JDM Parts for sale

Comment

Yes...as long as you delete all the n00b threads about Legend lips...or at least we get better at linking and locking.

I think I lock 2-3 threads an hour in the beginner forum some nights.

Comment

Working...
                                X