• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo me vots is NO fa real.
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
      I wouldn't delete them, but I would maybe put it in the stickies (and of course, a post in their thread of douchebaggery) that if you type like a douchebag 6th grader on his cell phone, you're not going to get the help you need, probably get hassled about it and will eventually be ignored, except for other ignorant douchebags.

If we start shutting down the noobs that think that's cool, they will end up on other forums full of idiots and then they get no education or correction in their foolish young lives.

You can always ban them if they keep it up. First offense miniban, second offense maxiban, third offense permaban.

Just my two cents worth.

That's an excellent idea.

Please don't censor anyone.
      14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

yo doent h8 on ma grammar and run on sentenses with mad typoes and because my cuzzin sez i can do wut i want on my internets i payed fo and one time i spanked a foo in a supra wuf my mad powershift steez

edit: i tried to make that as incoherent as possible and it was still better than some posts. get a deletestick to keep your banstick from getting lonely.
        Last edited by scudweiser; 08-15-2009, 08:39 PM.

Comment

1st offense = Warning

2nd = delete

3rd =

It is very annoying!

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

I can't remember seeing a lot of it on here, but, when people type in Leet, HOLY FUCK!! that irritates me.

Yeah, I voted yes to delete their posts. But, if that happens, prepare to have your inbox flooded with messages wondering why it was deleted.

Thank you

Comment

it depends on what the person is saying. if it shows like they actually need help with something and are just use to typing fast then it should be excused.

but when they say something stupid and ignorant then they should be deleted.

i type in slang but its just because i type faster. that in no way proves im stupid.

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

Originally posted by tear2wo View Post
                it depends on what the person is saying. if it shows like they actually need help with something and are just use to typing fast then it should be excused.

but when they say something stupid and ignorant then they should be deleted.

i type in slang but its just because i type faster. that in no way proves im stupid.
                Stupid! haha Just kidding, sir.

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

I used to abbreviate everything i typed when i first joined 3geez because i honestly didn't know how to spell haha I'm still not that great at it nor am I winning any rewards or anything but because of everyone flaming me for typing like an idiot i learned to type and spell haha
                  Blake.
                  1994 Accord Part out!
                  Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord View Post
                    I used to abbreviate everything i typed when i first joined 3geez because i honestly didn't know how to spell haha I'm still not that great at it nor am I winning any rewards or anything but because of everyone flaming me for typing like an idiot i learned to type and spell haha
                    So what your saying is if we want people to type better we should flame them endlessly until they type better?

To see my car click here

Bordeaux Red Crew #8

Comment

tough love!

alone in this game . ::My Ride My Way::

Comment

I love this online community, but who were the four jackass that voted No ?

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                        -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Originally posted by quakerjoe View Post
                          So what your saying is if we want people to type better we should flame them endlessly until they type better?
                          lol sounds like a damn good plan to me. i know when this forum starts flaming it gets good.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

You are the Deev in this Deevocracy.... delete away

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Threads that are started in grammar that has to be deciphered are annoying . When it's just post inside a thread that is written without understandable grammar I just skip them . I did like the idea of trying to correct it in the beginner section , though . I'm on a few other forums and this one seems to have better content and a more knowledgeable group of members ( I doubt that's a coincidence ) than most and that has to be protected or it will change . I feel this site is managed very well and to start trying to correct or guide new members into using and/or understanding basic grammar could put a more heavy work load on the sites management , so I think it's a decision that the mods and admins would have to get together on and create a policy for editing/deleting . IMO , encouraging the use of correct grammar will have no downside . For the most part this is an automotive tech forum , therefor should be being used primarily by members 16 years of age and older . Anyone in that age group should be able to type/spell a in an understandable fashion , but maybe that's just me . I'm getting old and cranky .

Comment

I'm just glad we don't have a shit load of typing like on Cardomain. Holy shit, seriously?!?!

I feel this site is ran very well. For so many people coming from so many different walks of life, yes, good job everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                X