Honda Day Theft!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda Day Theft!

Is anybody plan on going to honda day tomorrow? If so PLEASE be careful.. bring anything you can to make sure your cars are secure. Last year 15 hondas where stolen from english town. I don't want any of my cb7 homies to get robbed. Any way just wanted to share that info.. thats not going to stop me from having a good time if your going ill see you there!..... 2 Fingers!

they still be doin that stupid shit? lol awwww man lol

Comment

My boys perfectly mint low mileage ITR with 48k on the clock was stolen out of the parking lot last year. Keep em' safe guys.
      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Have all the CB'ers park next to eachother. Take turns keeping guard.

Problem solved.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post

Problem solved.
          perfect solution!
          You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
          Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

I wouldnt be surprised if some of the owners of that very same lot that owned that strip werent in on it.

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
              My boys perfectly mint low mileage ITR with 48k on the clock was stolen out of the parking lot last year. Keep em' safe guys.
              Crap did he park in the spectator parking or show/racing parking ?

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
              Frost White Member 13
              My Ride
              "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

If you feel like ur car will get stolen why would u even go

I will never understand the mind of a Honda owner.

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post

Problem solved.
                  Not a bad idea.. we'll get a couple pit bulls also. lol

Comment

Shit...nobody wants anything from an Accord. If you own a Civic thats when you have to be worried about your shit. Thats just another reason why I dont own one. In NC there is at least 3 Civic and Integra thefts a day but nobody will touch an Accord for some reason. But you never know...keep your shit locked up tighter than a ticks ass.

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123 View Post
                      Crap did he park in the spectator parking or show/racing parking ?
                      He was in the spectator parking, about 10 of us went down. Only his car was touched.
                      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy View Post
                        If you feel like ur car will get stolen why would u even go

I will never understand the mind of a Honda owner.
                        because its absolutely ridiculous that ur car would get stolen at a show. and for some people meets and events are a large part of the reason they enjoy owning their honda.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                        The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                          because its absolutely ridiculous that ur car would get stolen at a show..
                          Why ... Its like a candy store for a thief..

Comment

wish i can go id help look out for thieves is that an autox day too?

My Low Mileage CB7

Comment

Originally posted by LITuner View Post
                              wish i can go id help look out for thieves is that an autox day too?
                              Should be. Honda Day is usually autox, drag, and show. Plus they have a mobile dyno, merchants, etc... It's a good time, but they always have it on the hottest days... and all Hondas, all the time... gets boring as shit. I've been to 3 of them. Aside from meeting a few cool CB7tuner members, and seeing old familiar faces, it's not all that great anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X