Michael Vick is an Eagle!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Vick is an Eagle!!

Vick signed to the Eagles for 2 years. How do you guys feel about?

Donovan Mcnabb doesn't have anything to worry. His job is safe.
    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My coupe!!!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

for now............
    i dont think vick will take a backseat for too long.

Comment

No way Vick beats out McNabb!! Since the NFL is a copycat league I guessing Philly will bring out some sort of the wildcat ala Ronnie Brown and the Dolphins. Who knows when Vick even will be reinstated by the Mr. Goodell.

Comment

I welcome Vick to Philly with open arms. He and Mc Neezy is going to great along great.
        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Do Eagles fight each other?

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

i'm glad
            he deserves a second chance

he is from my hometown and i know the guys that he used to run with
            he isnt hanging around those types of people anymore so he he should stay out of trouble

i'm very glad someone is giving him a second chance
            everybody makes mistakes.. and everybody deserves a chance to learn from there mistakes

Comment

Im a football fan and im all for it and whatnot, but i couldnt care less.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                Do Eagles fight each other?
                LMAO!
                Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                  I welcome Vick to Philly with open arms. He and Mc Neezy is going to great along great.

I have to agree putting a player of his caliber can only help a team, but I really want to hate the guy. It's kind of like TO though I hated him until he was with Philly, but hated him more then ever once he signed with the cowgirls.

Comment

He's the dog killer, right?

Sorry, don't follow sports too well unless its ladanian or rivers.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

As far as the sport goes, it's a good thing. I can't say I'm thrilled, though. Good ball player or not, he's a shitty person. Not all too pleased at having him on my team. None of my friends are, either... My Facebook is covered with status updates of people fuming.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        As far as the sport goes, it's a good thing. I can't say I'm thrilled, though. Good ball player or not, he's a shitty person. Not all too pleased at having him on my team. None of my friends are, either... My Facebook is covered with status updates of people fuming.

I was curious how the local Philly fan base felt about it. I'm in Washington surrounded by Seahawk and pseudo cowboy fans. I still am up in the air about it to be honest. Don't you think though that if Vick helps bring the Eagles a title that people will start to look past all of his indiscretions?

Comment

im soooo happy he is a eagles.... Im a huge eagles fan! He can play last 2 preseason games and as soon as week 1 or late as week 6 for the regular season. I really dont care about what he did. It was terrible to hurt those poor dogs BUTTTT we have more then a handful of players who killed other humans in the NFL and they missed just a few games.
                          so its only fair he gets to play too after missing TWO FULL SEASONS!.

plus there is no risk its a 1 year deal for 1.6 million with a option for a second year worth 5 million.

Plus NONE of it is guaranteed money

Comment

Honestly, the dog fighting was part of his personal life. This is his professional life. I may despise him as a human being, but he's a good football player.

We can have a team full of 85lb pure virgin schoolgirls... but they won't win games.

Comment

Originally posted by VtecFreak View Post
                              I was curious how the local Philly fan base felt about it. I'm in Washington surrounded by Seahawk and pseudo cowboy fans. I still am up in the air about it to be honest. Don't you think though that if Vick helps bring the Eagles a title that people will start to look past all of his indiscretions?
                              Who knows... The Phillies gave us a taste of victory last year, and we were let down by the birds when their turn came. However, we DID chase TO out because he was a total douche crevice.

Cowboys fans in WA? WTF? Why do people like teams they have no geographical connection to? ESPECIALLY the freakin Cowboys... ugh...

Comment

Working...
                              X