This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Obama Deception HQ Full length version

Can one take viewing this without including their personal opinions?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQN...1&feature=fvwp
    600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Holy shit, that's 2 hours long.

Cliff notes?

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I want a fucking job......

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
        Holy shit, that's 2 hours long.

Cliff notes?
        Cliff notes:
        -federal reserve is a scam
        -obama is just another puppet in office,
        -the ones controlling the country is not seen by the american people
        havent seen it in awhile but theres more.........

watch it, good vid

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
          I want a fucking job......
          x2!!
          Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
          CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
          Coupe MRT

Comment

this is the same guy who did the 911 conspiracy stuff, just be forewarned

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
            where you been, is something wrong?
            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Yes it is done by the same person. BUT it's done with facts and with stuff said by him. Not hear say.

Comment

Are you kidding me? He hasn't even been president a year. Give the guy a fucking break.

People are going to be skeptical whether our president is obama, mccain, clinton who ever. Politicians are politicians. And the public is stupid. This shit is every where.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
                  are You Kidding Me? He Hasn't Even Been President A Year. Give The Guy A Fucking Break.

People Are Going To Be Skeptical Whether Our President Is Obama, Mccain, Clinton Who Ever. Politicians Are Politicians. And The Public Is Stupid. This Shit Is Every Where.
                  Zomg Qft!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                  The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                    Zomg Qft!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

What ever happened to this?

Political Threads

I think that it has been established that some people regardless of their political affiliation, will hate Obama simply 'cause he's black. We know that's not cool, and pray that people will smarten up and change their ways. Believe it or not, he wants the country to move in the correct direction. I feel the same. Stop all of the hatred, corruption, racism, theft, corporate greed, etc.. Start building America as a whole, where we stand together, help each other and help stabilize 'OUR' nation (jobs, financial stability, strong armies, healthier people, all the good thoughts)... I'm just putting positive thoughts out.
                      Last edited by Straight Success; 08-13-2009, 12:06 AM.
                      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair View Post
                        this is the same guy who did the 911 conspiracy stuff, just be forewarned
                        Glad you said that - saved 2 hours of my life. Loose change was a crock of shit as I'm sure this is too... Infowars feeds on the stupidity of the nation.
                        My Car
                        FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Bleh If I wanted to livei n Europe I would be there now. Healthcare for everyone is blah.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                            What ever happened to this?

Political Threads

I think that it has been established that some people regardless of their political affiliation, will hate Obama simply 'cause he's black. We know that's not cool, and pray that people will smarten up and change their ways. Believe it or not, he wants the country to move in the correct direction. I feel the same. Stop all of the hatred, corruption, racism, theft, corporate greed, etc.. Start building America as a whole, where we stand together, help each other and help stabilize 'OUR' nation (jobs, financial stability, strong armies, healthier people, all the good thoughts)... I'm just putting positive thoughts out.
                            Yes, because it is impossible to judge the performance of a black man negatively without being racist.

Oddly, the only one to mention such a thing in here is you.
                            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Sobeman81 View Post
                              Yes it is done by the same person. BUT it's done with facts and with stuff said by him. Not hear say.
                              Would these be the same types of "facts" that he used in Loose Change?

The fact that Loose Change was such a piece of garbage pretty much shoots any credibility that he may have once had to shit.

That was a bigger lie than the conspiracy it was trying to shine the light on.

P.S. This isn't going to go far because the majority of this board can't handle such a topic without wetting their diapers and crying for mommy. Yes, you know who you are.
                              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                              X