Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cb7 Donk, with possible racial undertones. Big Fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cb7 Donk, with possible racial undertones. Big Fun!

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/...d.php?t=248657

Found this thread on Import Atlanta. I'm born and raised in the south, but I can't get into the donk thing. But I think the thread will get interesting once everyone adds their .02

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Cant get in without logging in/joining
    BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

re-DONK-ulous

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I think I just got sick. Holy hell there is green snakes every where under the hood.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
          "The Turtle"
          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

if that's when you're into... then why not?

i've seen a CB here with 24's.. the body is lifted completely above the wheels.

Comment

thats hideous! but to each his own

Comment

Engine looks like a jungle, might find a monkey in ther
                My ride History:
                Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
                Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
                Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
                -----------------------------------
                1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

GROSS.

At least is better then the guy on here with that 1/2 assed mess thats raised with the spring lifters and some retarded wheel fitment. This guy looks like he spent more then $20 on his, the one on here... not so much.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                  dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

damn... and i dont' surprise me ... since the guy is from Arkansas !! they have a lot of them cars over there !!!

Originally posted by Devergote
                    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
                      GROSS.

At least is better then the guy on here with that 1/2 assed mess thats raised with the spring lifters and some retarded wheel fitment. This guy looks like he spent more then $20 on his, the one on here... not so much.

just an observation but you seem to enjoy cutting down peoples rides

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post

That color is fucking NOICE!!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Enough is ENOUGH! I have had it with these muthafuckin snakes in my muthafuckin engine bay!

Honestly, I like it. Not something I would EVER do, and based on my knowledge of the CB7's suspension, I know how extremely unsafe that is (unless it has a considerable amount of modification done... which it may, because he doesnt' seem to be suffering from severe positive camber)

It's a coherent design. Not just some kid that lifted his car and slapped shitty rims on it (like the guy that I just permabanned...)

Comment

I do like the color, but whats up with the corner light and the headlight?

Comment

True. For all that work, you'd think he could match up his lights! Or get one-pieces...

The one thing I absolutely HATE are the portholes on the side. They look so cheap on anything but a Buick or Maserati.

Comment

Working...
                              X