• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rado is just insane. In a good way.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
      Function > Form
      QFT. "Form Follows Function" is pretty much my life motto and, although that looks ridiculous, it's a Scion that's winning competitions so Toyota must be doing something right

Underground.Society
      Originally posted by Deevergote
      If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

Rado has been doing crazy things with tCs for a while now. I don't know if he's still trying to do it, or if he already has... but I read somewhere that he was attempting to put a Ford 9" rear in the front.

Comment

i dont see why he thinks its that spoiler up front. how about the 713.6whp and 702.1 ft-lbs of torque he's pushing with that tC?

Comment

wow...I didn't realize I would see the day where functionality actually looks...horrible.

But check out the functionality of the wing...he's fucking SITTING on it!
            ____

Comment

this is going to become a "trend" and I just cant wait for it to hit the STREETS!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Devergote
              A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

God, lets hope not.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Oh it'll happen. I can't wait to see how people do this and half ass it. I now see what the new pics at "Laughatrice.com" are going to look like lol. I mean if it helps on the racetrack, and obviously it's doing something for Rado, then more power to him. But on the streets??? It almost reminds me of the spoilers they use in midget racing.

Comment

Working...
                  X