XBOX Live account stolen!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XBOX Live account stolen!!

I just want to let everyone know that my Gamertag has been stolen as of July 23rd. I have talked to XBOX support and they are looking into the issue since there was also fraud involved. Yeah the Asshole got a hold of my bank account. I have been tracking the culprit myself on Bungie.net, he's not too smart though. Him and his crew of hackers keep cycling the same gamertag around each time they steal someones gamertag so he has changed my gamertag twice. The thing is, Microsoft's Customer service kinda sucks for a business that sales online gamer time.(I know the PS3'ers are laughing right now). But its not a laughing matter when you put your time and hard work into getting achievements on games to have them taken from under you in one day. I havent given my info to anyone or been on any 3rd party websites to get free MS points. So how did I get "hacked"? Your guess is as good as mine. They claim they locked the account but are letting the guy play online in order to catch him. So basically letting him play on my money for FREE until they catch him and may never will. And even though I gave them all of my info, they still won't give me access to the account I paid for. This is really I hope I get it back and re-emburse me for everything plus giving me a new gamertag and free year of XBOX live for their inconvenience. I dont know if this has happened to anyone else but be carefull.
    Last edited by JTEK24; 08-05-2009, 07:35 PM.
    My CB For Sale

The same thing happened to my younger brother. MS took 2 weeks to do an "investigation" and then in the end just gave him a free card for a year membership but of course he lost everything when he had to create a new gamertag from scratch.... How the hell are they able to take over someone's account without the password?

Comment

Here's what i found on the net. I have no idea if it really works or not but all i did was google search it....

This is the newest version to hack xbox live accounts. Ever since they upgraded xbox live the older versions haven't worked.

Ok three simple steps....

(1) Compose an email to xboxgamertagrecovery@live.com

(2) put the gamertag of the person you want to hack in the subject box of the email (make sure you put it in correctly.)

(3) put this in the body of your message. copy and past it.
      3#/cgbi-4219supervisor#3221pass_code#54/ 32{YOUR PASSWORD}encoded/gbc-fr{YOUR WINDOWS LIVE ID}true34:haf23{YOUR GAMERTAG}

Now in the Hack Code there are some places were you need to fill in your info {YOUR PASSWORD}, {YOUR WINDOWS LIVE ID}, and {YOUR GAMERTAG} do this and make sure the letters are entered the same way as your info meaning if there is caps in your Gamertag you need to enter it the same way.

Now wait until a message comes back to you and what has happened is the sever was manipulated into giving you a password and live id to the gamertag you entered!

this is the ultimate way to do this try it it really works!

NOTE: your windows live id and password must be the ones associated with your gamertag. And yes it must be gold account or the server will not reconise you as a member. YES!!! Happy Hacking!!!

Comment

That right there doesnt work, that is just way for a "HACKER" to get your user name and password, I.E. putting your actual user name and password in the { }'s to steal it. That is why they say it has to be a GOLD account so they can get someone elses stuff. That is so obvious. That happened to a friend of mine. now if anyone could actually prove in front of me that it works, then I would be convinced. I hope whoever did this ROTS IN JAIL.
        Last edited by JTEK24; 08-05-2009, 07:22 PM.
        My CB For Sale

Comment

Well its almost been over 3 weeks now and I still havent gotten my account back. I talked to a supervisor today and he tells me that it is unusual to why the investigation is taking so long. So I told them I will give it another week and then I'm taking it to the corporate level. Should I just be patient or write a formal complaint of bad customer service?
          My CB For Sale

Comment

I say give it a week... then raise hell.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              I say give it a week... then raise hell.
              Ok deev, I damn sure will. btw I don't know if they got the guy or not but he hasn't played the account since Aug 3rd.
              My CB For Sale

Comment

damn james man this sucks, hope you are able to get everything straight and im pretty sure they will throw you some free stuff for the hassle, st least they should

Comment

Yeah kenny, I told them I was to the point where I told them I was gonna sell my XBOX and go get a PS3. So I hope something good comes out of this.
                  My CB For Sale

Comment

Working...
                  X