The follow up......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The follow up......

.....to me getting scammed. I assume most the members on here read my previous thread.

Well, my just called me at extension telling that she is at walmart and saw this guy in a white van selling the same home theatre speakers I bought to this latin guy.

She went up to the guy and asked him in spanish who much is he paying for them and he said $400. She proceeded to tell him in spanish that her husband just bought the same speakers for $200 and its a scam and the white guiy selling the speakers got pissed and starting at her to stop talking to latin guy.

So the wify spoiled his sale so he jumped in his van and drove off. One by one wil stop their scam
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Way to go Mrs. Big-D!

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Ha, great stuff. Hopefully word of mouth will shut him down.

Comment

nice that's a good way of doing it.. since you realized violence was not the solution for it this time.. but i may have missed it in the last thread or maybe you never answered.. but how does the system sound?

on stoping the scams one at a time

,bucky,
        You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
        Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

It seems this guy was different from my scammer so we are experiencing a rapid infestation in my area. Oh, its still sitting in the box so i dont know how it sounds, i work 2 jobs so wont have no time to mess with it till this Sunday i think. Voilence isnt always the way to go but the way i feel still I might the dudes ass if I see him obviously its hard to reason with me using logic and ethics sometime whenever im highly pissed.
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Maybe these stereo scammers are really protecting us from an attack from giant guinea pigs...

Comment

^^^
              The Startling.

Good work, though, on derailing another scam.
              Were they Digital Audio speakers?

Comment

nice man. go to the place you last saw him at. maybe he'll be there again

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Unlikely. These guys wouldn't be smart to allow themselves to be found if the stuff they sell is garbage.

Comment

Geez, this sounds pretty popular where you are..

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
                    Bought from: ChampCoupe
                    Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

Get the license plate and report it. Pictures/video would help too.
                      My Car
                      FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

In reality they arent really doing anything illegal are they? They are just banking on peoples ignorance and guilbility

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                          In reality they arent really doing anything illegal are they? They are just banking on peoples ignorance and guilbility
                          Their selling point is (more or less) selling stolen property. If the system doesn't work it's a scam. As it stands now they probably aren't paying taxes.
                          My Car
                          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

OOO federal offense!
                            ____

Comment

Working...
                            X