• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Character Are You?

Yay I'm a kid again

Take the quiz:

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/7060...racter-are-you

MY Result:
    You are Vegeta. You have pride, and lots of it. You would rather die than admit that someone is better than you. You love to fight and show off your abilities. You have no friends, but you somehow managed to pick up the hottest chick in your city. You don't like kids, and you despise anyone weaker than yourself. You like to talk about your history and your pride, and you don't handle change very well. You're the guy that everyone wants to beat up, but can't because you're the second strongest guy in the world. You run your mouth too much and it often gets you in trouble. People only help you because they're afraid of you and they're rather not get on your bad side. In short, you're a jerk with lots of muscles.

funny but true
    okay I think I watch too much cartoon since my burn and had nothing much to do and can't go anywhere but home
    Oops did I mention its "DragonBall Z Character"

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

You are Goku. You're incredibly strong, but you don't like to fight unless you have to. You're somewhat naive, but you're a genius when it comes to fighting strategy. With a pure heart and a strong sense of companionship, some may view you as a wimp, but you don't care. You know you could beat the living crap out of them if you wanted to. You don't care to make friends with anyone, even the Supreme Ki himself. Be proud, you've saved the earth from destruction more than anyone else alive. You also have a hot wife.

????

Comment

You are Krillin. You're basically a wimp who's all talk. You're short, scared, and you'll probably be bald by the time you're 30. You have no luck with the ladies. In fact, you're so geeky that you have to mary an android that tried to kill you and your friends just a few years early. You live a sad, pathetic existence.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        holyshit deev

Comment

Jake, I can kind of see some of those stuff in you
          And you have a hot wife/gf?

Deev, you have no luck with ladies

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
            Jake, I can kind of see some of those stuff in you
            And you have a hot wife/gf?
            she does the trick

Comment

I'm not bald!!!

But teh ladies... i have no luck with them. (someone needs to make a lolcat saying that...)

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
                she does the trick
                What trick is that?

Comment

You are Piccolo. You're very unattractive, but you don't care because you're only care in the world is fighting. You have very little personality and you spend most of your time by yourself meditating. Although you used to be a great fighter, you can hardly keep up with the newer, stronger competition; so, you've been designated as the coach for the younger generation. You're most valuable asset is your amazing intellegence. You are unbeatable in the mental game. If you can't beat your opponent physically, you outsmart them. You also have the ability to create dragonballs and regrow lost limbs...not too bad.
                  Hmm...
                  MRT(vvv) --Stock CB7 Enthusiast #1--

Vouches: new_beginnings, ThrakBarts, beanzfynest617, JaK FRoSTWhiTE, 92_EX_Ninja, mak
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  i am with the dumb. i cannot brain.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                    What trick is that?

Originally posted by 93accordfreak
                    Hmm...

If you can't beat your opponent physically, you outsmart them

Not bad..

Comment

takes all money for the cb
                      iive thought about leaving her to fix my cb

Comment

Got the same as the op. The one for deeve just made my day. A new sig is in order I think, or just an addition.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                        "The Turtle"
                        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

picollo

SOLD!!
                          Boosted H22
                          375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Goku

This CB7-(Phebe) is the dawn of a new Era. Her new nickname is Super Supreme Fade

Comment

oh yeah......... im goku

You are Goku. You're incredibly strong, but you don't like to fight unless you have to. You're somewhat naive, but you're a genius when it comes to fighting strategy. With a pure heart and a strong sense of companionship, some may view you as a wimp, but you don't care. You know you could beat the living crap out of them if you wanted to. You don't care to make friends with anyone, even the Supreme Ki himself. Be proud, you've saved the earth from destruction more than anyone else alive. You also have a hot wife. <--- i agree

MY MEMBER'S RIDE TREAD: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=118186

Comment

Working...
                              X