So I decided to rice out my "winter" car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
    You can't poke fun at the word rice anymore around this forum. People get REALLY offended. lmao.

Nice welder BTW.
    Shut up. You hurt my feewings.

I love how your version of rice is bodywork that only about 2% of this forum is capable of doing.
    I also find it amusing that you used the phrases "I got laid off" and "extra money" in the same sentence.

Comment

at first i thought it was a cb then looking at the rear quarter i knew it was a cd

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        I love how your version of rice is bodywork that only about 2% of this forum is capable of doing.
        I also find it amusing that you used the phrases "I got laid off" and "extra money" in the same sentence.

Ditto and ditto.

I appreciate the convenience and distinctive sound of my door handles though. I couldn't do without them. (Clunk-TICK)
        MRT(vvv) --Stock CB7 Enthusiast #1--

Vouches: new_beginnings, ThrakBarts, beanzfynest617, JaK FRoSTWhiTE, 92_EX_Ninja, mak
        Originally posted by deevergote
        i am with the dumb. i cannot brain.

Comment

Was that a skyline I spyed or just some other car with a conversion. Btw nice work.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
          "The Turtle"
          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordfreak View Post
            Ditto and ditto.

I appreciate the convenience and distinctive sound of my door handles though. I couldn't do without them. (Clunk-TICK)
            Gahahaah!!! I love that sound!!!

Comment

Shut up. You hurt my feewings.
              Lol I thought the thread title was quite ironic, when really most of the work done is very "proper"
              Last edited by evil_demon_01; 08-04-2009, 04:42 AM.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by mayberry View Post
                You can't poke fun at the word rice anymore around this forum. People get REALLY offended. lmao.

Nice welder BTW.
                Especially Shadow1...
                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I made good money. Saved a good amount. And I made enough that I maxed out the amount I get from unemployment insurance

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                    when really most of the work done is very "proper"
                    MOST What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by ibr_adam09 View Post
                      it would really suck if your battery died and you cant open your doors cause well... no key
                      dont the kits come with a thing so you can open your doors without the battery something like a metal shoe string (i couldnt think of what it really is called)

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                      MOST What am I doing wrong?
                      posting on here about it. you know most of us are lazy and cant do that type of work
                      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Just picked up some seats..

Comment

Oy.

Todd

You need to start drivin the coupe again...and I gotta get in touch with you and Sean about the car.
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                            Was that a skyline I spyed or just some other car with a conversion. Btw nice work.

integra conversion. My car is next in the bodywork phaze. Just wait for my riced ouit civic

HE needs to finish his damn car1

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                              Just picked up some seats..

i hav e been looking for those seats forever. Sell me them if you ever dont want them. shit. lucky @$$ ill headup there tonight.

Comment

A little grinding

Rust shield

g/f (we will see if she says anything to me ....)

Comment

Working...
                                X