Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to raise a little hell? NC and SC come on in!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wants to raise a little hell? NC and SC come on in!!

Ok long story short, I started a tech thread on how to wire a flame thrower so I could sell it. Some ***s on Carolinahondas.com decided it was high time to talk shit about how *** the flame thrower is and how its the ultimate rice. My point is that the thread is pointless because I have repeated over and over that the flame thrower wasnt being installed on my car. Then it got off topic and some asshole said something about my gf being deaf which she does have a hearing disability and has a hearing aid that enables her to hear just fine. They also talked about how CB7Tuner is full of elitists and this forum...cb7tuner...is pretty much no better than Carolina Hondas. But if you want to read the whole story then go for it. Its 13 pages last time I looked.

http://www.carolinahondas.com/way-of...ity-check.html

I already posted, reasoned with that kamikazeitr dude. He seemed ok but some of the others are dumbasses.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
    "The Turtle"
    DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

lol at old accord owners and being elitist

Comment

He kept going on and on about stupid shit. He has stopped for now. Now its Daf and the Columbia crowd is starting to chime in.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
          lol at old accord owners and being elitist
          Yea...what is that? I think that kamikaze character failed on this forum and was ran off. I think Deev should be the Prez of Carolina Hondas so he can have a grand ole time banning people.

Comment

I'd wear my banstick down to a nub!

Comment

Do we have actual pictures of this "Ban Stick"..??

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Will read and reply later.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Comment

Hahaha I sent that image to them. I really wish I was the head moderator of that forum, it would probably be a better forum if it was. If you go through it and read every section, every thread consists of shit talking and bashing. Im glad I have a forum I can go to without the bashing and bitching.

Comment

Mitch, WTF! How many times do I have to tell you this, STAY AWAY FROM THAT SITE!!
                      I got out of there before it got that bad for me, and now there going to far talking about your girl. If you would of just deleted the thread and left it would of never gotton that far. If you need to I will back you up anytime, but do me a damn favor and stay the fuk away from there!! Oh and I'm not gonna read that thread.
                      Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                      CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                      Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
                        Hahaha I sent that image to them. I really wish I was the head moderator of that forum, it would probably be a better forum if it was. If you go through it and read every section, every thread consists of shit talking and bashing. Im glad I have a forum I can go to without the bashing and bitching.
                        It's not easy keeping a forum from erupting in flames. Steve set a great groundwork, and the staff and members here do a hell of a job keeping things in order.

Really, it's all just the general mood of things. Here, the majority of the members show respect to each other. When someone gets out of line, it's usually another member to set them straight before a staff member needs to step in.

This site was started with an air of respect, and it has continued to grow that way. We don't worry about petty bullshit, and even when things get hairy, we grow up and move on. (hell, there was a time where I thought I was going to have to ban you forever... and that was short lived. As far as I'm concerned, we're cool)

Comment

Sometimes the banning got a little dumb but I got over it. This website has given me too much to be mad.

Carolina Hondas needs a swift kick in the ass. And Brian get your ass on CH and speak you fucking mind. You hate those fucks just as much as I do. I hear about how *** that website is every day and its actually quite amusing reading the shit talking and bashing. They should change the name from CH to Fight Club.

Comment

***s ***
                            >.>
                            <.<

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

they should change the name from CH to Fight Club.
                              LMAO!!
                              Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                              CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                              Coupe MRT

Comment

Working...
                              X