Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my first feature in Super Street magazine!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your name is Christopher Sullivan.

I know this now... Muahahaha

I mean, great pics, and congrats.
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
      thanks guys! if ur out and u see the september issue of honda tuning... i have an article on ITR expo in that as well.... lots more to come, hopefully LOL
      i picked that up a little while ago. great shots dude! i cant wait to have you (pay you?) shoot my car when i get it all done! keep me updated on any future features.

btw, are you still shooting for s3? i picked up the issue they were giving out at IA and signed up for a subscription, but i havent gotten anything from them since then?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

S3 doesn't put out magazines very often

Don't worry, you're on their list.

Originally posted by Maple50175
        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

yep, and i still got some stuff coming out in s3 too actually....

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

finally a civic owner that put the best old school honda motor in. f22 ftfw!
            miss my turbo cb7
            moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
              thanks guys! if ur out and u see the september issue of honda tuning... i have an article on ITR expo in that as well.... lots more to come, hopefully LOL
              i have that issue and seen that great shots i love that grafitti lookin itr
              to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
              Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

Working...
              X