Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So... This weekend I found out that I am going to be a DAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, told the parents on monday. It took them a while to calm down after the initals shock, but now they are willing to do anything they can to make sure that we dont start off in the whole. In the new house that my dad is building for the fam, there are 3 rooms above the 4 car garage. I think they are going to add a bathroom up there and let us move in there sometime around March. That will be good, give us a place to stay for free while we finish school, have the baby, and get jobs, then we will maybe look for a little place of our own.

Thanks for all the support guys!

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

sounds like a plan ken... glad to hear that your parents are understanding!

Comment

Sounds good! If you guys finish school, your whole new family will have a chance to have a great life. Just think ahead, and things won't be much different as far as your future is concerned. You'll just have a 10 year old kid at 32 instead of a 5 year old!

Just be sure to teach the child the ways of the CB7 at an early age... good parents don't let their children become ricers!

Comment

Working...
        X