Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So... This weekend I found out that I am going to be a DAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So... This weekend I found out that I am going to be a DAD!

WOAH NA! I am going to be a dad! What a long weekend filled with many mixed emotions... My life is going to change big time, real fast...

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

congrats and yes it will change..lol im on my second one now.

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Comment

Originally posted by DRAGGEN
      congrats and yes it will change..lol im on my second one now.
      you have TWO dads?!

Comment

Best of luck Ken...

...if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Comment

your dom had a leak i guess eh? lol just kiddin dude Congrats!

Originally posted by f22-dohc

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

congrats man

Comment

Congratulations on your future new addition. I have 2 girls, a 5 and a 9 yr old. They keep me on my toes, and being the only male here, my house is awash in estrogen and Barbie Pink.
              Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
              2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
              2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
                Congratulations on your future new addition. I have 2 girls, a 5 and a 9 yr old. They keep me on my toes, and being the only male here, my house is awash in estrogen and Barbie Pink.

hahahhahahah, damn do I know that one.

Divorced father of two girls, 2 and 6. If I ever ask either one of them their opinion on color, it's invariabley pink or purple.

Bart: What's your name?
                Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

Comment

i feel sorry for you two with the girls. I have 2 boys ages 3 and 1 and they are like tazmanian devils. But you love them unconditionally.

Congratulations though ken. They WILL change your life but more for the better.
                  "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
                  sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
                  Did work for: jhoff_cb7
                  Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

Originally posted by BSTEDCB7
                    Congratulations though ken. They WILL change your life but more for the better.
                    Hell yes they will, unless you're a total crackhead or asshole (not saying you are Ken). But yes, kids are the hardest thing you will ever love.

As far as the girls v boys thing, I'm glad I have girls. Sorry, but little boys are gross, disgusting, setting fire to things, breaking lamps little hyper monkeys.

My girls are fun, they'll play hockey.

Comment

You know we're here for you, Ken... It won't be as hard as it seems. And your life won't be over! You'll have added responsibilities, but you'll have added joys too.

Talk to 93twodoorLX if you want some advice. He's a father at 17 (almost 18) and he's handling it quite well. He hasn't given up on his car, schooling, or personal life. However, he's doing a hell of a job being a dad too! The hardest part of it is the worrying beforehand. Just remember that you aren't alone. Things will be great! (you WILL have the added mods of a diaper bag and carseat in your car, however... I hear they add 75hp! )

Comment

Things will be great! (you WILL have the added mods of a diaper bag and carseat in your car, however... I hear they add 75hp! ) [/B]
                        The fumes alone create an extra 10-15.

Comment

i know that you're mature enough to handle the responsibility, ken. good luck!

Comment

gooood luck man! it's going to change your life a lot, but it's all worth it! i know it probably wasn't the news you wanted to hear, but you'll be a good daddy!
                            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Wow, it wasnt even 12 hours ago that I posted this, and the replies... You guys are great! Yeah, I think I am going to do the dirty job of telling my parents tonight, that wont be too fun at all. The only thing that I am worried about is the money issue... Looks like I wont have Thursdays and Fridays off anymore just fartin around the house, I am going to have to get off my ass and go to work them days...

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

Working...
                              X