Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
    Lots of tweed.

it's funny listening to the mexican whistle when he is explaining what he is doing.. "this is going to look *whistle*".. i guess he cant think of a word to use in american.. he does do some maddd interior work though, ill give him that.
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
      *whistle*".. i guess he cant think of a word to use in american
      what language would "american" be?

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

I'm not too big on PMR, but they did do a nice job on an old Baja Bug (although I would have left the Stinger muffler on it)
        Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
        2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
        2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
        2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
          what language would "american" be?
          english or "american".. we have come up with some words that no other countries would use and we use them daily too
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
            english or "american".. we have come up with some words that no other countries would use and we use them daily too
            Our president has made up most of them

Aside from the day glow colors, tacky interiors, and completely useless mods the show does help out some unfortunate kids, and for that I think it's a great show. I do wonder why they don't ever do basic maintenence on those cars. I mean those things barely fucking run, and all they do is add a bunch of electronics to it. I think all of the cars that are taken in should have the engines re-built or something. If anyone watched the suburban episode, after she saw her "pimped" ride she STILL popped the hood to pour oil in the engine so she could drive it home. So when it breakes down on the side of the road (in so-cal mind you) it will be completely stripped of the 20k worth of electronics in it. It would have been nothing for them to drop in another 350 chevy to get that suburban running right.
            Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

They did drop a new engine in that CRX didn't ehy? Or maybe it was the Civic. Anyways, they only did that cuz they had to roll it into the shop. I wish they wouldn't do so much worthless shit, and crazy shit, but it kinda fun to watch. They only thing I've liked so far was the Surfer Bus, they actually did some useful things and the two-tone looked good on that vehicle. I'm scared to watch the 240sx next week, I know they are going to completely blaspheme the Silvia name.
              Most of the stuff they do I consider complete sacrilege.
              The Car Gods are not pleased, guys. But if we continue in our non-ricer ways, we may survive the coming apocolypse.
              -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Bluejayde
                They did drop a new engine in that CRX didn't ehy? Or maybe it was the Civic. Anyways, they only did that cuz they had to roll it into the shop. I wish they wouldn't do so much worthless shit, and crazy shit, but it kinda fun to watch. They only thing I've liked so far was the Surfer Bus, they actually did some useful things and the two-tone looked good on that vehicle. I'm scared to watch the 240sx next week, I know they are going to completely blaspheme the Silvia name.
                Most of the stuff they do I consider complete sacrilege.
                The Car Gods are not pleased, guys. But if we continue in our non-ricer ways, we may survive the coming apocolypse.
                I agree, the VW bus was by far my favorite car they did. Nothing was too over the top, and it looked awesome when they finished it. Gotta love that avacado green color
                Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

I was flipping channels and saw it, i thought it was a cb7 for a sec! LOL

Comment

Pimp my 240 noooooooooooo it was all a bad dream
                    Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Whoaaa...back from the dead lol.

I've thought some of their more recent cars have been semi-decent.

I liked the Bel Air they did a lot.

Comment

I actually liked the Caprice they worked on...minus the stupid oxygen bar , and the mini skateboard ramp everything else was awesome
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                        X