jealous much

Comment

of you?

fuck no.
          峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

oh i forgot.
            ask your dad if i can have some gas money too.
            ill file some papers or whatever.
            but im on empty.

Comment

i havent asked him for gas money for quite a few months now.
              峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23 View Post
                i havent asked him for gas money for quite a few months now.
                oh
                where is your car parked?

Comment

i still drive it holmes, im just not working the gas money offa daddy
                  峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

i still drive it holmes, im just not working the gas money offa daddy
                    movin up in the world.

where are you acquiring the fundage to drive back and forth from the mall everyday.

Comment

i've been to the mall like twice in the past what, 3, 4 months?

edit: no wait, about 3 times because once was a meet thingy.
                      Last edited by ric3rboi23; 08-05-2009, 04:50 AM.
                      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

My fucking job is unbelievable, I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First there is the supermodel wanna be chick. I'll give her credit she if pretty fucking hot. But She's constantly fixing her hair or putting on make up. She is extremely self-centered and never considers the needs/want/desires of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, I'm surprised she has enough brain power to continue to breath. She must suck a mean dick, because the boss keeps her around.

The next chick is exactly the opposite. She is probably one of the smartest person on the planet. He career oppertunities are endless, yet she is here with us. She is like a -10 on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, muchless shaves her 'womanly' parts. I think is a lesbain, every time we drive by a Home Depot she moans like she is creaming her panties.

Finally and the jewel of the crowd is a fucking stoner. I'm not talking like an occasional toker. This guy is baked before he comes to work, during work and I'm sure after work. I would doubt that he has been 'sober' in the last 10 years easily. And he's only 22. He dresses like a freakin' beatnik throwback from the 1960's. To make it worse he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at this HUGE FUCKING DOG!! This thing usually walks around about 1/2 stoned from the 2nd hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think its trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Both of them are constantly hungry, require multiple stops at McDonalds and Burger King.

Anyways, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.
                        THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY AS FUCK!!!!!!! lol

Comment

i've been to the mall like twice in the past what, 3, 4 months?

edit: no wait, about 3 times because once was a meet thingy.
                          moved to *OFFICIAL NW CHAT THREAD*

Comment

My fucking job is unbelievable, I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First there is the supermodel wanna be chick. I'll give her credit she if pretty fucking hot. But She's constantly fixing her hair or putting on make up. She is extremely self-centered and never considers the needs/want/desires of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, I'm surprised she has enough brain power to continue to breath. She must suck a mean dick, because the boss keeps her around.

The next chick is exactly the opposite. She is probably one of the smartest person on the planet. He career oppertunities are endless, yet she is here with us. She is like a -10 on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, muchless shaves her 'womanly' parts. I think is a lesbain, every time we drive by a Home Depot she moans like she is creaming her panties.

Finally and the jewel of the crowd is a fucking stoner. I'm not talking like an occasional toker. This guy is baked before he comes to work, during work and I'm sure after work. I would doubt that he has been 'sober' in the last 10 years easily. And he's only 22. He dresses like a freakin' beatnik throwback from the 1960's. To make it worse he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at this HUGE FUCKING DOG!! This thing usually walks around about 1/2 stoned from the 2nd hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think its trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Both of them are constantly hungry, require multiple stops at McDonalds and Burger King.

Anyways, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.
                            ^^^Win. All sorts of it.

First job kinda stinks, workin for Verizon Wireless. money is really good for not doing much but the company directive has kinda turned to shit. don't agree with where the company is going but they're paying for my bachelors so they can keep doing it until i'm done and then they can burn in hell

Second job is a NE Area Scout for NFLHouse.com, i contact colleges up and down the east coast looking for NFL, UFL, or CFL type talent. I evaluate them, write reports based off their performances and metrics, and then submit them where they're reviewed by all mentioned leagues above. Good part is I get sideline access/media passes to any college game nationally i am going to be attending and get to watch live football and be involved with the game which rocks my socks. Bad side is, its a no pay job, just a big resume fluffer until i can get on with a school/professional team. I won't complain, I'm replacing a guy who got picked up by the Jaguars so i'd like to follow in those footsteps.
                            "Once a CB7 Tuner, Always a CB7 Tuner"
                            Former h23 swapped accord owner...

2002 Acura 3.2CL
                            20" Rims and Brembo Brake Kit - Ridin classy and slow

1994 MKIV TT Supra
                            BPU+++ (under the knife, getting nastier)

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                              Nice what sector? Mine is obviously in the Renewable Energy sector.

i don't know , i'll ask him next time i talk to em .
                              all i know is he fixes huge generators , and travels ALOT .
                              he's in bogota columbia now .

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
                              - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

I hate my job. I'm someones n*gger detailing cars, I hate it so much. I make 40 while the boss gets the rest . 150/car you get the idea. FUCK.yet i can't complain since I'm getting unemployment too.

I need a real job. and need to move and need an apt again

UGH

Comment

Working...
                                X