X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minnesota street racing

mn street racing vid from local news

56K beware long vid

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Is the first car they snagged a CB7? Looked like it!

Man, that sucks... It's cool that they were looking for stolen cars and stuff (those people deserve to go to jail) but it sucks about the spectators and legitimate racers... I don't support street racing, but I understand the draw of it.

Comment

yeah im pretty sure it was a cb7 thats why i even put it up.

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Comment

I guess so... Great vid though.

That's why I stay out of the races in Philly. It's only a matter of time before they raid those too... Hell, Super Street's coverage of the Philly HIN actually had an article about the races!

Comment

they did that a while back. the guys from tecademics were there filming. i had the video but i lost it lol.
          they closed every singel street and started giving tickets away. that thing really sucked big time.
          are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Well what happens if that CB7 had a JDM H22? Bought and paid for by the owner, do they concider it stolen? Because the Vin numbers are not going to match up. So what do they do in that situation? Any info would be great.
            Originally posted by rickyduckworth
            i'll do *** things for the OEM trunk lip spoiler

Comment

Having paperwork is the best thing... I never got paperwork with mine, so I lay low. My engine is legal, but HMO kinda screwed me there.

Comment

Ha, my friend was one of the nine that escape. He's the one in the cb7 you guy's are taking about (when the police charge out it's the first tan 4dr with the rear black alloy). He broke his spoon lip and got scrape and dent on his rear panel by the cops. My cuz in a del sol wasn't so lucky and is busted. I didn't even believe him when he told me there was over 400 cars. Good thing I stop going back in September or else I would of been there.

Comment

That video was worth the download.. pretty interesting and cops are going to the max to get street racers.

I saw some nice cars, but I have to laugh at the Del Sol that is purple or blue, and has a silver underside to the trunk lid. Some painters, heh.
                  Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                  2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                  2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                  2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

well all u got to show is the recip that u got the engine from. the shipping papers and all. and not to many cops care about checking under the hood of the car. they mostly check for nitros etc.
                    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

that would suck man, but at least whoever got caught wasnt alone

Comment

Damn....... I hope that dosnt happen to me.

Comment

yea, im not interested in street racing anymore.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I'll race, but only at stoplights... and only up to a certain speed. 45mph zone, I'll take it to like 65, then brake.

None of that organized stuff for me!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                              I'll race, but only at stoplights... and only up to a certain speed. 45mph zone, I'll take it to like 65, then brake.

None of that organized stuff for me!
                              werd, id hit it up to 60 in a 35 zone but thats it...its the first couple gears that matter anyways.
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X