No announcement yet.

Twin turbo k20a anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't say the BEST, but definitely one of the very few nice ones!!
    -Gio

1990 Honda Accord LX-T (sold).

1992 Honda Accord Wagon.

1986 E-85 Turbo Prelude.

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx View Post
      Me either. Integra's were cool at first, but they got old very fast for me. I don't know why, I just don't like them any more.

But that one is drop dead gorgeous.
      Probably because we don't own one ourselves, and we're sick and tired of seeing beat to hell ones driven around like they're hot shit.

CB7s are much the same... lots of beat up crap, but when we see one that truly stands out (even one that looks brand new...) we can really appreciate it. We appreciate CB7s more because we already have a fairly intimate knowledge and appreciation for the cars.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        Probably because we don't own one ourselves, and we're sick and tired of seeing beat to hell ones driven around like they're hot shit.

CB7s are much the same... lots of beat up crap, but when we see one that truly stands out (even one that looks brand new...) we can really appreciate it. We appreciate CB7s more because we already have a fairly intimate knowledge and appreciation for the cars.
        I can agree with that.
        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
        Disregard females, acquire currency
        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
          Why not?
          Its a K swapped teg alone, Some serious time and effort has gone into it.
          its not as integra, its a eg hatch,. the only thing that killed it for me was the painted brake prop valve and lines

Comment

It just needs more attention to detail. Twin turbos on a 4 cylinder is not my choice of set ups. A 6 I can see but not a 4. (Quick question: Woul it be better to run all four ports to one turbo then the outlet of the first to the second? I've seen it done on deisels and didn't know why.) Looks ok, like I said details.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
            "The Turtle"
            DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Working...
            X